Interesting to watch threads

thread activity is brutal right now...single digit response threads are staying on the first page for WAY too long...I understand when management doesn't over-react to fan demand, but surely Ralph has to be worried ("dead serious, and don't call me Shirley" responses welcome!)

Yes. Ralph has Brandon reading TSW threads and taking "thread metrics". That is exactly how is gauges customer satisfaction.

thread activity is brutal right now...single digit response threads are staying on the first page for WAY too long...I understand when management doesn't over-react to fan demand, but surely Ralph has to be worried ("dead serious, and don't call me Shirley" responses welcome!)

I have never been as detached from this team as I am now. Their own mismanagement has caused this and I'm sure that I'm not alone.

Yes. Ralph has Brandon reading TSW threads and taking "thread metrics". That is exactly how is gauges customer satisfaction.

Should have been more clear...didn't mean to imply that was the case...was just using the board as a reflection. BLZFAN4LIFE had the response I was thinking of:

"I have never been as detached from this team as I am now. Their own mismanagement has caused this and I'm sure that I'm not alone."

This type of thought has to be disturbing for the owner of an NFL franchise

Granted, the team is dismal. But I think it has more to do with the avalanche of punk-azz newbies who've over-run the board..

I find myself wondering why I even come here anymore. Must be like trying to kick crack..

JMO.

You're not alone. This board is nothing like what it used to be...

I think the quiet has less to do with the team and more to do with the loss of everyone's favorite titan of sports talk, lyrical genius, and top rate wordsmith John Wawrow. I'm getting a little misty just thinking about it.

Edited by Rob's House

Ralph's VCR has been blinking "12:00" since 1979. What makes you think he even knows how to visit a website?

PTR