Do we make a move for Vick

durangobill

I'll take the dog murderer over the kid...

And that just sad. What has Vick ever won? And have people's lives gotten that sad and boring that they could justify rooting for POS just so their football team can win games? There are enough good football players out there to not justify rooting for scumbags.

And that just sad. What has Vick ever won? And have people's lives gotten that sad and boring that they could justify rooting for POS just so their football team can win games? There are enough good football players out there to not justify rooting for scumbags.

Well Eric Moulds was known to beat on his girl friends and he is still one of my favorite bills and i would take someone over that had a dog fighting ring over someone that hit women especially a professional athlete. Get off your high horse we are talking about the football player and i would take vick on my team anyday and about 100 times on sundays.

Well Eric Moulds was known to beat on his girl friends and he is still one of my favorite bills and i would take someone over that had a dog fighting ring over someone that hit women especially a professional athlete. Get off your high horse we are talking about the football player and i would take vick on my team anyday and about 100 times on sundays.

Just curious, but do you have any links about Moulds? He's not a saint but throwing baseless claims is slander.

All I know is Vick murder dogs. And even in his prime in Atlanta, he won less and became a less effective QB as the years went by.

hahhaa whats even better C.Biscuit i did a search for Eric Moulds woman beater to post a link and what came up was a post in the message board from none other than you and while you didnt directly defend moulds your post did seem more pro than con.

Just curious, but do you have any links about Moulds? He's not a saint but throwing baseless claims is slander.

All I know is Vick murder dogs. And even in his prime in Atlanta, he won less and became a less effective QB as the years went by.

HAHAHHAHAHAH even better your still doing it.

http://www.buffalonews.com/incoming/article16134.ece

there is your link and while i cant find a link i remember readin about it during his playing days in buffalo as well

Vick is a gimmick player that DCs eventually figure out.

And is ten fold better than any QB the Bills have had in over 10 years. Vick has been figured out? That's laughable. When he's played, he's produced and produced quite a bit.

You don't like animal abuse fine...you hate Vick for what he did, fine...but don't try to say he's not a great player.

Edited by cantankerous

All I know is Vick murder dogs.

Just so you know, you cant murder an animal. Murder is defined as "the killing of another human being".

Also, not to justify what Vick did (I dont like it as much as anyone else), but dog fighting is common in the south.He paid his dues...time to move on. Especially when we have real murderers playing in the NFL.

mur·der   

[mur-der] Show IPA

–noun

Law . the killing of another human being under conditions specifically covered in law. In the U.S., special statutory definitions include murder committed with malice aforethought, characterized by deliberation or premeditation or occurring during the commission of another serious crime, as robbery or arson (first-degree murder), and murder by intent but without deliberation or premeditation (second-degree murder).

Edited by gflande1

Vick is better than any other QB right now in the league.

And he has paid the price for his crime.

or are we going to wait out the year and draft a guy

The Eagles have had to change QB's twice due to injury in the first third of the season.

What makes you think they will be willing to give up either of them at this point?