Trent Edwards in for Jax!

1B4IDie

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

JJ5 in at QB. (Shotgun) T.Edwards pass short middle to M.Thomas to JAX 36 for 6 yards (T.Brown).

2nd and 4 at JAC 36 (Shotgun) T.Edwards pass incomplete short middle to M.Lewis [J.Babin].

3rd and 4 at JAC 36 (Shotgun) T.Edwards pass short left to M.Thomas to JAX 47 for 11 yards (V.Fuller).

1st and 10 at JAC 47 (No Huddle, Shotgun) T.Edwards pass short left to M.Thomas ran ob at TEN 46 for 7 yards (A.Verner).

2nd and 3 at TEN 46 (Shotgun) T.Edwards pass incomplete short middle to M.Sims-Walker (A.Verner).

3rd and 3 at TEN 46 (Shotgun) T.Edwards scrambles right end pushed ob at TEN 42 for 4 yards (J.Haye).

1st and 10 at TEN 42 M.Jones-Drew right end to TEN 46 for -4 yards (C.Finnegan).

Timeout #1 by JAX at 01:05.

2nd and 14 at TEN 46 (Shotgun) T.Edwards pass short left to M.Lewis pushed ob at TEN 31 for 15 yards (C.Hope).

1st and 10 at TEN 31 (Shotgun) T.Edwards pass short right to T.Underwood ran ob at TEN 20 for 11 yards (C.Finnegan).

1st and 5 at TEN 15 (Shotgun) T.Edwards pass incomplete short right to D.Karim.

2nd and 5 at TEN 15 (Shotgun) T.Edwards pass short middle to M.Lewis to TEN 10 for 5 yards. FUMBLES, RECOVERED by TEN-S.Tulloch at TEN 10. S.Tulloch to TEN 10 for no gain (M.Lewis).

haha. does anyone notice a recurring theme with the description of each pass play?

how? throwing underneath and running backwards and sideways? oh so dump offs and desperate 5 yarders look good? ok... hes been a step away from disaster nearly every play.

Never said he looked good, said ok, which at the time he did, scramble for a fist, couple short passes for firsts but they were at least in front of the LOS. If you insist on trashing other posts please quote correctly.

Indeed the sober Steve O on work nights, bad Steve O only comes out on weekends these days (home games the weekends extend to Monday)

So on the weekdays you get covered in feces? :thumbsup:

http://dailycollegian.com/2010/10/18/%E2%80%9Cjackass-3d%E2%80%9D-takes-stunts-to-new-visual-heights/

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

SAME OLD TRENT.... ran out of bounds on the final play instead of just throwning it up... I love it

I saw him push the ball down the field and get the Jags down to the 5 yard line.

Then I saw him run directly into a sack rather than step up. Same ol' Trent. :bag:

Edited by Sisyphean Bills

actually looking ok

LOL. I had the sound down, primarily because Gruden annoys the hell out of me, so I didn't hear any analysis, but what I saw was the same thing we saw in Buffalo. Some good throws, but mostly checkdowns and lack of presence/confidence.

I think the stat line backs me up on that.

See ya, Trent.