Are there really people out there

taterhill

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Please let me know why here...i know this, if we do make it, and it is in Indy or even San Diego....I AM THERE

151523[/snapback]

Hell, I'll take it. If these guys keep playing like this, I'll take my chances right now. Four Superbowl losses should teach every one of us that if you have a chance, go for it.

Hell, I'll take it. If these guys keep playing like this, I'll take my chances right now. Four Superbowl losses should teach every one of us that if you have a chance, go for it.

151526[/snapback]

hey Andy, do you have a larger pic of your avatar..as it looks liek Jimbo from the mia snow game

Making the playoffs would indicate that the Bills had a successful season, no?  Making the playoffs after 0-4 would indicate that the Bills finished the season strong, no?

Sign me up, I'm with ya.

151531[/snapback]

I doubt that the guys who were begging for losses and injuries to Bledsoe are likely to show up in this thread. But we already know who they are anyway.

I started to think about the Playoffs the other night and remembered how great it felt to take the lead in that Music City Puke game right at the end... I went nuts - my dad went nuts - my bro, the felon, went nuts. Hell even the cat went nuts.

Just a little bit of that would be good.... Only a little....

PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE it's all i want for christmas santa. and i've been a mostly good boy (if you ignore the queen goosing incident)

I doubt that the guys who were begging for losses and injuries to Bledsoe are likely to show up in this thread.  But we already know who they are anyway.

151533[/snapback]

I was not one to wish a team loss or an injury to Bledsoe, I just wanted him benched after the second NE game. That said, THIS IS NOT ABOUT DREW! It is about the BILLS!

Getting back to the topic (what a unique idea :( ) I have a hard time believing a Bills fan would want us to miss the playoffs!

am i missing something?  why wouldn't a bills fan want the bills to make the playoffs?

151569[/snapback]

Exactly. Who wouldn't want to see how they would do against Indy?

After that last Pats game I threw my Bledsoe jersey out the window, and now some squirrells are using it in their nest. We make it to the playoffs and I will climb that damn tree, wrestle it back from them, and gladly wear it, squirrell sh-- and all. They will freeze to death, but there will always be more squirrells. What were we talking about?

Exactly.  Who wouldn't want to see how they would do against Indy? 

After that last Pats game I threw my Bledsoe jersey out the window, and now some squirrells are using it in their nest.  We make it to the playoffs and I will climb that damn tree, wrestle it back from them, and gladly wear it, squirrell sh-- and all.  They will freeze to death, but there will always be more squirrells.  What were we talking about?

151587[/snapback]

:(:doh::( my Bledsoe Jersey is somewhere in my house....I stopped wearing it after the home Pats loss....

:(  :doh:  :( my Bledsoe Jersey is somewhere in my house....I stopped wearing it after the home Pats loss....

151602[/snapback]

People should post pics of themselves digging their Bledsoe jerseys out of dumpsters, hedges, trees, where ever they tossed them. Well, those that didn't burn them, anyway.

People should post pics of themselves digging their Bledsoe jerseys out of dumpsters, hedges, trees, where ever they tossed them.  Well, those that didn't burn them, anyway.

151612[/snapback]

that is hilarious...people were actually booing me at the Home Pats game....I have gone to the Bills fleece pullover and we are 6-2, so I may have to run with this

that is hilarious...people were actually booing me at the Home Pats game....I have gone to the Bills fleece pullover and we are 6-2, so I may have to run with this

151618[/snapback]

I switched bars starting with the Rams game

(too many 1:00 games that day, the place I was going to only had licenses for 6 :fyou:) ...

we haven't lost since I've been going to Tully's. :(

hope we don't make the playoffs?

There's a reason I had my life threatened about 11 times on Sunday - because I love the Bills, and despite the fact that I still don't think Bledsoe is ProBowl, he is wearing a Bills jersey, so I want him to win.

If its in Indy, it might be like watching a car wreck, but I'll stick around and hope for survivors.