Name the NFL teams

boyst

got all 32 with 1:10 left. If I could spell san francisco (and typed faster), i could have finished a bit quicker.

There's few things I hate about moving to San Francisco. Number one is trying to type Francisco. I'm a good typer but that always !@#$s me up.

There's few things I hate about moving to San Francisco. Number one is trying to type Francisco. I'm a good typer but that always !@#$s me up.

No doubt... something about that "...cisco" that just makes my dyslexia kick into hyperdrive.

You didn't need to type the city name, only the team.... :)

Finished with 3:16 to go;didn't realize that you didn't need the whole city until halfway through myself. :(

Finished with 3:16 to go;didn't realize that you didn't need the whole city until halfway through myself. :(

I know, I was just responding to the poster who said he had a hard time spelling San Francisco.

Crap, I guess if you read the directions, you see that? Oh well... :)