Anyone else enjoying today?

DarthICE

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First day in weeks on a sunday I am not stressed, pissed and able to watch some really good, competitive football. Come on guys, I know I am not the only one feeling this way

I feel that way every Sunday.

I uncharitably suggest that that's because I'm an adult.

First day in weeks on a sunday I am not stressed, pissed and able to watch some really good, competitive football. Come on guys, I know I am not the only one feeling this way

Sorry ICE, I'm mad as hell that the Dolphins and Patriots won today!! Especially the way the Ravens chocked!

First day in weeks on a sunday I am not stressed, pissed and able to watch some really good, competitive Yes Iam enjoying the day without not watching the Bills loseing another heartbreaking game. But being a Bills fan for over 40 years I still miss not being able to watch them on the bye week even though they are bad very bad. The players of today are total :censored:. 30 years ago there was no such thing as a bye week and the player then made it through the season.

Sorry ICE, I'm mad as hell that the Dolphins and Patriots won today!! Especially the way the Ravens chocked!

I second this. Well this and the fact that the Sabres have done a magnificent job of looking as futile as the Bills do. We are Buffalo sports fans, if the Bills aren't here to make us sick, the Sabres will be right there to make sure we don't get too used to NOT being losers for a week. :sick:

First day in weeks on a sunday I am not stressed, pissed and able to watch some really good, competitive Yes Iam enjoying the day without not watching the Bills loseing another heartbreaking game. But being a Bills fan for over 40 years I still miss not being able to watch them on the bye week even though they are bad very bad. The players of today are total :censored:. 30 years ago there was no such thing as a bye week and the player then made it through the season.

Actually, in the early sixties there were bye weeks in the AFL and there were only 14 games.

Hahaha, I was just thinking the same thing. Instead of getting pissed off at the Bills on TV, I took a nice long walk with my little boy, got some errands done, and generally had a great Sunday. Back to the grind next Sunday I guess. :)

And now the Fugging Jets won!

So ICE, this day absolutely, undeniably Fugging sucked!!!!!

Unless the Giants beat the Phillies again tonight, then I can say that the day has been fairly good.

Edited by MarkVaderr50

I actually wanted all 3 AFC East teams to win because it is going to make for a great competition the rest of the season. Bills are totally irrelevant for at least two more years so I think it is more enjoyable to follow the teams I know most about....Jets Patriots playoff Game - nothing better in my book.