48 hours to the trade deadline.

I need a sign.

A serious attempt by the Bills that says we won't stand still. We care about the team and fans.

We (The Bills) recognize the weaknesses and we will do anything to improve.

If this date, October 19th passes without a sign.........the Bills have surrendered and Buddy is a hoax.

There are always options, the safe thing to do is nothing.....

Lets see what you got Buddy :flirt:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there anyone available that we need???

I agree with your thinking, but unfortunately buddy nix is all about "building through the draft".

Which normally is not a bad idea, except when you draft as many busts as the bills!

Its a poker game, the Best GMs are busy and Buffalo is a flee market. It should be age vs the expected time to rebuild.If the Bills have given up, then the older players are at risk and are of little use to Buffalo over the long haul.

This may seem like an insignificant date but if the Bills pass it does say something.

Is there anyone available that we need???

I agree with your thinking, but unfortunately buddy nix is all about "building through the draft".

Which normally is not a bad idea, except when you draft as many busts as the bills!

If he likes to build through the draft then trade players for picks. Either way we need to know somebody is trying.

If the Bills were smart they promote the future and they lay a plan out for the fans.

I need more then we need a QB.

Edited by Another Point of View

Its a poker game, the Best GMs are busy and Buffalo is a flee market. It should be age vs the expected time to rebuild.If the Bills have given up, then the older players are at risk and are of little use to Buffalo over the long haul.

This may seem like an insignificant date but if the Bills pass it does say something.

is anyone available for trade that we need?????

(real question, not being a smart- :censored: )

'flee' market...that's funny (also true) :lol:

I need a sign.

A serious attempt by the Bills that says we won't stand still. We care about the team and fans.

If this date, October 19th passes without a sign.........the Bills have surrendered and Buddy is a hoax.

The only trades they'd be making would involve starters getting shipped out for draft picks.

Cornell Green - 34

Brian Moorman - 34

Marcus Stroud - 32

Akin Ayodele - 31

Andra Davis - 31

David Martin - 31

Corey McIntyre 31

Chris Kelsay - 30

Terrence McGee - 30

Dwan Edwards - 29

Lee Evans - 29

Drayton Florence - 29

Fred Jackson - 29

Bryan Scott - 29

Reggie Torbor - 29

George Wilson - 29

Geoff Hangartner - 28

Spencer Johnson - 28

Roscoe Parrish - 28

Ryan Fitzpatrick - 27

John McCargo - 27

Kyle Williams - 27

That's the old men on this year's squad.

What can we get for any of them that you think we can part with? Seriously folks.

Most posters would like to toss quite a number of these guys overboard. What would that bring us in return? The only guys with any value wouldn't fetch a 5th pick in next year's Draft except perhaps Lee Evans.

I'm not looking for The Bills to make any moves. Not saying I wouldn't like them to, just saying I'm not expecting any.

I need a sign.

I don't understand how that makes sense. Cut Edwards. Traded Lynch. Cut Meredith. Picked up Urbik and Wrotto. Nix sees what's going on. Don't just tell us there are always options. Tell us specifically what options since you know there are so many out there.

What should they trade for? Who should they trade or trade for? Options just for the sake of options do the Bills no good. They don't have much to trade that's worth anything.

A team makes a trade when it makes sense to make a trade. Not just to show the fans something is going on. Trades can be made in the off-season too. They are rebuilding. It will take time. Accept it. Moves for a rebuilding team can come at any point in time not just before a tread deadline. Lee Evans is their best asset at this point. He can be traded in the off-season for picks as well as now. So why trade him now? McKelvin would get the Bills something. Should they trade him? No. Kyle Williams and Jairus Byrd might get you something, maybe even Whitner. Trade them? I doubt it. They have to have someone to line up on Sundays.

Edited by purple haze

Nothing shows a commitment to winning like making desperation moves just to appease the fans. Git'r dun, Buddy.

PTR

I am not looking for a move to please the fans, I am looking for a sign of life.

Is there a problem in Buffalo worth exploring a solution? I think so!

I don't understand how that makes sense. Cut Edwards. Traded Lynch. Cut Meredith. Picked up Urbik and Wrotto. Nix sees what's going on. Don't just tell us there are always options. Tell us specifically what options since you know there are so many out there.

What should they trade for? Who should they trade or trade for? Options just for the sake of options do the Bills no good. They don't have much to trade that's worth anything.

A team makes a trade when it makes sense to make a trade. Not just to show the fans something is going on. Trades can be made in the off-season too. They are rebuilding. It will take time. Accept it. Moves for a rebuilding team can come at any point in time not just before a tread deadline. Lee Evans is their best asset at this point. He can be traded in the off-season for picks as well as now. So why trade him now? McKelvin would get the Bills something. Should they trade him? No. Kyle Williams and Jairus Byrd might get you something, maybe even Whitner. Trade them? I doubt it. They have to have someone to line up on Sundays.

The trade deadline is when your veterans have the most value, some team looking for help and a shot for the playoffs.

During the off season in a low point in value.

Nothing shows a commitment to winning like making desperation moves just to appease the fans. Git'r dun, Buddy.

PTR

worthy.gif

I am not looking for a move to please the fans, I am looking for a sign of life.

Is there a problem in Buffalo worth exploring a solution? I think so!

The trade deadline is when your veterans have the most value, some team looking for help and a shot for the playoffs.

During the off season in a low point in value.

Okay, the list is posted above, which "old timer/timers" do you want to ship off to a contender making a run and just exactly what do you see us getting for him/them? Or, who do you want Nix to acquire in a trade - and for whom? How will that make this year's squad be any better?

The Bills are sellers and not buyers this year. At most they'll be looking to add picks for April.

Correct answer. I would have thought this is pretty obvious at this point, but obviously it isn't to some.

Oh and by the way, if all remains silent at One Bills Drive, it doesn't necessarily mean they are standing pat as some will assume. It means the RIGHT deal didn't materialize. You don't deal just to deal, if it's not in your interest.

worthy.gif

Okay, the list is posted above, which "old timer/timers" do you want to ship off to a contender making a run and just exactly what do you see us getting for him/them? Or, who do you want Nix to acquire in a trade - and for whom? How will that make this year's squad be any better?

In a rebuilding project the idea is to acquire players that fit the plan of the team. All I know if the team has holes and we could fill one or two before the draft.