If We Were 5-0 Everyone Here In Syracuse Would Be A Bills Fan

:wallbash:

Very schizophrenic NFL fan base here in the 'Cuse.

The regional NFL team, the Buffalo Bills, are winless so everyone kind of disses them and go to their second tier NFL team. Steelers, Giants, Eagles, Jets, Vikings, etc.

If the Bills win 2 games in a row this season probably 1/2 to 2/3 of the second tier NFL fans come back proclaiming that they have supported the Bills all along.

Very annoying!

Welcome to Syracuse, bandwagon fan capital of New York...

Buffalo wins 2 in a row. That's all I'm asking. Then everyone here in Syracuse turns back in to the Bills fan that they are and they quit their second tier team and they stop dissing the Bills.

I swear, the duplicity in NFL fans here is annoying!

The regional NFL team, the Buffalo Bills, are winless so everyone kind of disses them and go to their second tier NFL team. Steelers, Giants, Eagles, Jets, Vikings, etc.

If the Bills win 2 games in a row this season probably 1/2 to 2/3 of the second tier NFL fans come back proclaiming that they have supported the Bills all along.

Very annoying!

Even if the Bills were 5-0 people would still be complaining.

Very annoying!

I follow them through thick and thin. Can't speak for the rest of us.

All the Bills need to do is just win 2 in a row and all the NFL fans here in Syracuse will wander right back on the New York State thruway headed to RWS. Bills gear and all!

Absolutely right! I would love it if the Bills were good enough to capture this market here so I wouldn't have to listen to all these 315ers talk trash about my team all week long...

Absolutely right! I would love it if the Bills were good enough to capture this market here so I wouldn't have to listen to all these 315ers talk trash about my team all week long...

The Bills HAVE captured the Syracuse market. But their mismanagement allows it to sometimes temporarily slip away to other teams.

I follow them through thick and thin. Can't speak for the rest of us.

You're probably one of us Bills fans from Syracuse who can usually be found on the NYS thruway early Sunday mornings heading west for Bills home games.

You know the Buffalo Bills are doing bad when you see 1-4 Cowboy fans in CNY.

Ugh!

Why all the hate for cuse fans? I am nowhere near a bandwagon fan and neither are any of my friends! You used to see me on the thruway but I'm sorry I can't afford 400 for my tix and 20 each trip in tolls 35 in gas and however much for beer and food.

On a flip side though the dome and not the rodgers center is where the home away from home games should have been played imo. Simply bc there is no geographic allegiance here it could be nyg nyj pitt phi or buff and the bills are not doing what they need to create fans.

To finish if the bills won bandwagoners would come from everywhere not just cuse....