If We Were 5-0 Everyone Here In Syracuse Would Be A Bills Fan

i recall when when the eagles drafted mcnabb and the residents of syracuse all flocked to the eagles.. pathetic

It's different in college towns. Being from Rochester, it's weird to me... for example, when Vick started for the Eagles for the first time Week 3 I think, everyone at the bars here in Blacksburg, VA all of a sudden were rooting for them.

It's different in college towns. Being from Rochester, it's weird to me... for example, when Vick started for the Eagles for the first time Week 3 I think, everyone at the bars here in Blacksburg, VA all of a sudden were rooting for them.

I'm not sure Big Al's is a good representation of the rest of the country's college bars. ;)

On a flip side though the dome and not the rodgers center is where the home away from home games should have been played.

A lot of us Bills fans in Syracuse have been saying the same thing for a long time.

Still, just a little momentum (a win or two) from the Bills and the schizophrenic fans here in CNY return to support Buffalo.

:wallbash:

Very schizophrenic NFL fan base here in the 'Cuse.

The regional NFL team, the Buffalo Bills, are winless so everyone kind of disses them and go to their second tier NFL team. Steelers, Giants, Eagles, Jets, Vikings, etc.

If the Bills win 2 games in a row this season probably 1/2 to 2/3 of the second tier NFL fans come back proclaiming that they have supported the Bills all along.

Very annoying!

:wallbash:

your point? we suck and we're embarrassing to watch right now. sounds like something any fan base would do

• 2 weeks later...