Who wouldnt you cut?

billsfan_34

DaGimp said it best in an earlier thread I started....so I fiured this warranted its own thread. If you were GM/coach....who would you NOT CUT??? Heres mine...im interested to hear who you think is worthy of staying!!!

Levitre, Evans, Jackson, Parrish, Shawn Nelson, David Nelson, Spiller, Fitzpatrick, and Wood.

Troup, Stroud, K. Williams, Edwards, Moats, Florence, Wlson, McGee, and Scott.

Moorman and Lindell

NOTE....just one LB!!!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are crazy. Yeah let's cut Alex Carrington, we have ascertained that his career is an utter failure.

And let's not cut Stroud, but cut Posluszny?

And McKelvin has been horrible this year? Besides that one play vs. Braylon Edwards, the guy has been awesome.

I give up.

And JayD is advocating cutting David Nelson? Git r' Done Buddy! I can see the promised land now!

Edited by metzelaars_lives

Levitre, Wood, Evans, F. Jackson, C. McIntyre (never stops playing hard), D. Nelson (the kid needs to be starting), Spiller, Parrish, Fitz, Troup, K. Williams, Covington (give him a chance to show some potential), Moats, McGee, McKelvin, Florence, Wilson, Scott, Moorman, Lyndell, and Byrd. So that's 21 out of the 23 man roster.

My give them a second thought cuts would be S. Nelson, D. Edwards, Stroud, and S. Johnson.

What Gailey and Nix need to do now though is cut the dead wood like McCargon and Maybin. By being bold enough to cut #1 picks it shows that they mean business. Neither of these guys is going to make it. And, no matter what stance Maybe takes it won't help because the guy doesn't have a killer's mindset ... it seems like he could care less if he makes a play but then he does it is like he just won the Super Bowl. CUT HIM NOW!!!

You guys are crazy. Yeah let's cut Alex Carrington, we have ascertained that his career is an utter failure.

And McKelvin has been horrible this year? Besides that one play vs. Braylon Edwards, the guy has been awesome.

I give up.

And JayD is advocating cutting David Nelson? Git r' Done Buddy! I can see the promised land now!

I wanna keep Stroud....and Nelson too. Maybe McKelvin....But Poz has been really bad. Did you ever just sit back and watch him play...do me a favor, and just zero in on him from time to time. I have noticed on many occasions when he tries to ruch the passer, he takes the worst angles. And when he tackles, he just doesnt hit hard and gets dragged down the field.

I give up.

There are some here who really make you wonder!

This might be McKelvin's best year ... every quality CB gets burnt from time to time and looks awful when it happens but I think he's really working on being a good CB in the league.

And, David Nelson has caught every single pass thrown his way and has shown an ability to play in traffic ... he needs to be in the starting lineup.

I would keep the players that tried to win last Sunday :flirt:

And that is less than half the team.

DaGimp said it best in an earlier thread I started....so I fiured this warranted its own thread. If you were GM/coach....who would you NOT CUT??? Heres mine...im interested to hear who you think is worthy of staying!!!

Levitre, Evans, Jackson, Parrish, Shawn Nelson, David Nelson, Spiller, Fitzpatrick, and Wood.

Moorman and Lindell

NOTE....just one LB!!!

This is preposterous. There's way more guys that you keep. Doesn't mean they are great players, but there's way more you don't put on a list of potential guys you move on without.

How about: Carrington, Wang, Hangartner, Easley, Poz, Davis, Stupar, Stevie Johnson, Howard, Batten, Mcintyre, Urbik, Bell, Torbor, Ellison, and several others.

You don't get rid of certain veteren's, your best special teams players, your developing players, and your depth. I can't believe you think every other player that's not on your little list is expendable.

Moorman and Lindell

NOTE....just one LB!!!

This is so stupid...so you are saying cut everyone but these guys and fill the 40 other roster spots with guys on the practice squad and scrubs not signed to any other teams? This is your solution to get better? Dam, this board comes up with some of the dumbest things...worse yet, so many others are feeding into it...