Who wouldnt you cut?

billsfan_34

DaGimp said it best in an earlier thread I started....so I fiured this warranted its own thread. If you were GM/coach....who would you NOT CUT??? Heres mine...im interested to hear who you think is worthy of staying!!!

Levitre, Evans, Jackson, Parrish, Shawn Nelson, David Nelson, Spiller, Fitzpatrick, and Wood.

Troup, Stroud, K. Williams, Edwards, Moats, Florence, Wlson, McGee, and Scott.

Moorman and Lindell

NOTE....just one LB!!!

Just curious here, you're keeping the entire front three on D....curious about your thinking here, esp. if you're keeping Troup?

I haven't seen enough of Carrington, Troup, or Moats to know what they have myself.

What about Byrd?

I like your call on O for the most part... Bell has potential (IMO) and McIntyre has a motor, haven't given up on them yet.

I haven't seen enough of Shawn Nelson to know whether or not he's a real TE.

The TE were invisible on O last year, but so was Parrish and look at him now.

I haven't been impressed so far when I see Nelson block, but I'm willing to be persuaded.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QB - Fitzpatrick, Brohm (until he actually plays and we get confirmation that he sucks), Brown (Practice Squad or at least until we know that he is awful)

RB/FB - Spiller, Jackson, McIntyre. Also, I wouldn't go out of my way to cut Andre Anderson, but I wouldn't be specifically inclined to keep him.

WR - Evans, Steve Johnson, Parrish, David Nelson, Jones has been a good ST'er, but I'm not married to the idea of him being on the team either, I'd keep him until they add a legit #1 to this group.

TE - Shawn Nelson, Stupar would be a good #3

OL - Bell (still has upside), Levitre, Hangartner, Wood, I'd cut Wang he looks one project than has too far to go, maybe Howard & Urbik

DE - I'd cut Stroud he has been a terrible fit for the 3-4 and didn't look good up here in a 4-3 either, Carrington, Spencer Johnson, maybe Dwan Edwards (has been terrible as a Bill so far, but a good history with Baltimore)

NT - Williams, Troup

LB - Poz, Andra Davis, Moats, Coleman, maybe Torbor & Ayodele I'd be fine with this crew if we added legit OLB's

CB - McGee, McKelvin, Florence, Youboty, Corner. Honestly, these guys are not the problem. Same w/ safeties.

S - Whitner, Byrd, Wilson, Scott

Special Teams - All 3 are solid. Moorman's showing his age a bit, but he's still well above average.

Your's is the most sensible post of this thread. I'll make my amendments in bold.

So, that is 35 I'd keep, 1 to the PS, probably two in Andre Anderson. I'd invite back to camp Howard, Urbik, Dwan, Torbor, Ayodele with intent on them playing for a team spot and hopefully playing up to the level or being beaten out by a better player. That leaves me cutting 11 people outright from this years 53: McCargo, Stroud, Ellison, Kelsay, Maybin, Green, Wrotto, Cary Harris, Corto, Martin, and Wang. May I also remind you that the Bills have Batten and Easley coming back next year to see if they develop at all/ recover from their injuries.