TERRELLE PRYOR

BILLZ4LIFE

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he scores a 22 or more on the Wonderlic, maybe he's worth considering. Otherwise forget it. I've posted on numerous occasions the overlooked impact Wonderlic scores have when it relates to SB-winning QBs. I lost the file where I compiled the info during a computer switch last year, but in simplest terms, because I know the Ryan Fitzpatrick argument is on the tip of your tongue, is that a high Wondleric for a QB certainly does not guarantee a SB. However, and statistically significant and more importantly, a low Wonderlic does ensure you don't win one, with only one exception in the scores that can be had... I believe Bradshaw was somewhere around a 15. If I recall, someone wrote an article that stated a 20 is about "average" intelligence so we cna assume that 22 is slightly above average and critical to a position where mental capacity is a critical skill.

So if I'm a FO guy, in addition to Parcells starts and wins in college (and maybe he has intelligence in there too, although I seem to recall the third variable was they graduated college, would could be considered a similar variable as the Wonderlic), I want a guy with a brain.

I'll argue further that smart players with average skills are better to have than excellent physical freaks with pea brains. I watch football and all I see are stupid, undisciplined penalties on all teams, not just the Bills. Cutting down on mistakes and penalties puts the ball in the end zone on first and goal Mr. Bell.

NO.

Let me say that this is not an endorsement of Newton but rather a testament of how bad I think Pryor will be. I'd rather have Luck or Mallett but wouldn't mind Newton in a later round if we don't get either.

amen to both. no to Pryor.

we either get THE best QB in the draft (Mallett or Luck, depending), or none at all.

amen to both. no to Pryor.

we either get THE best QB in the draft (Mallett or Luck, depending), or none at all.

This, though if Newton was available in the 5th or later (doubtful) I would be happy to see him in a Bills Uni. He is an impressive physical specimen and has made some very good decisions with the ball this season. I haven't been able to see all of Auburn's games to speak to everything he has done, but what I have seen leads me to believe that there is hope for him as a future NFL QB. All that being said. we need an infusion of talent in the O-line and D-line far more than we need another question mark at QB.

HE'S THE TRUTH and HE'S GONNA WIN THE HEISMAN. JUST HOPE HE DON'T BUST LIKE A COUPLE OF OUR FORMER AND CURRENT BUCKEYES ALUM. FORGET LUCK, MALLET OR LOCKER. HE'S LIKE A TIM TEBOW WIT MORE SKILLs AND ALL THE LEADERSHIP QUALITIES.

Absolutely not! If you Buckass fans are so enamored with him then hope that Cleveland drafts him. :thumbdown:

Not so fast. Pryor has not even been the best QB in his conference. Robinson from Michigan has that honor, not that he is an NFL prospect at QB either.

Shoelace will get absolutely CRUSHED IN THE NFL. He's nice don't get me wrong, but all that little man speed is no good in the big leagues. Oh and BAMA JUST LOST TO S. CAROLINA. OSU WOULD HANDS DOWN BEAT ANY SEC CONFERENCE TEAM. TRUST. West coast QB's are a !@#$in waste! Look at our former beloved QB in edwards. What a stud! Give me a !@#$ing break.

Shoelace will get absolutely CRUSHED IN THE NFL. He's nice don't get me wrong, but all that little man speed is no good in the big leagues. Oh and BAMA JUST LOST TO S. CAROLINA. OSU WOULD HANDS DOWN BEAT ANY SEC CONFERENCE TEAM. TRUST. West coast QB's are a !@#$in waste! Look at our former beloved QB in edwards. What a stud! Give me a !@#$ing break.

LOL. They wouldn't beat Auburn, Arkansas, LSU or Alabama. Now I know you're a homer.

LOL. They wouldn't beat Auburn, Arkansas, LSU or Alabama. Now I know you're a homer.

Really, I could see them struggling with Arkansas, because of the system they run. But I don't see any reason they wouldn't beat the pants off the other teams you named.

I'd take Aaron Rodgers. You're crazy if you think Terrell Pryor is going to be a good QB in the NFL. Backup or change of pace gadget player at best (makes me think of Brad Smith). Yes he's athletic, but he is not a good passer. He has arm strength, but he is inconsistent with his accuracy. NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!