The worst beers in the world

Just Jack

The worst beers in the world

Below is a list of worst beers in the world as rated by the thousands of beer enthusiasts at RateBeer.com. Dare to try them? We don't advise it. We provide this list in the name of beer education. We aren't picking on the fat kid as much as we're making a few big brewers accountable for their products that are more about beer hype and marketing than substance. Often the pitch of mass marketing campaigns work against them among craft beer enthusiasts.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always hated Miller. Tastes like squirrel piss and gives me a headache.

I'm a bit disturbed you know how squirrel piss tastes. But judging from the way you worded your post, squirrel doesn't give you a headache. So I guess that's a good thing. I guess.

I hate all college beers... MGD, natty, beast, bud. Never had OE before. Gonna have to try a 40 sometime just to say that i've tried one.

I could drink a 6pack of natty and pee in a bottle for ya. about the same

I hate all college beers... MGD, natty, beast, bud. Never had OE before. Gonna have to try a 40 sometime just to say that i've tried one.

What? Never been to the ghetto Corp? ;)

Anyway, Utica Club isn't on there... Nothing like a 40 dog of that! :bag: I even noticed in WNY, Labatt Blue comes in a 40...