Oh GOD NO.... Jauronism

It's Gailey, not Nix, and he's not giving some blanket complaint about how everything about his job is hard, he's saying it's hard to get the same performance out of backups as starters:

“Sometimes we’ve been short at linebacker and had to adjust. Last week we were a little short at defensive end with Marcus out and we had to adjust. Any time you’re missing people that have played a lot of time, like a Terrence McGee or any of those guys. It makes it hard. It’s not easy to just plug somebody in there and expect the same results.”

Do you disagree with that?

It's Gailey, not Nix, and he's not giving some blanket complaint about how everything about his job is hard, he's saying it's hard to get the same performance out of backups as starters:

Some people just love to spin things to match their agenda.

Our team lacks talent. Jauron and Nix are trying to win with less than what the competition has. That's why they say things like that- they do it, cause they aren't going to take shots at their boss. Take some public shots at your boss and see what satisfaction you get when you are unemployed.....

Just adding some levity. Saw the it's hard thing and immediatly thought of ol' DJ.

fwiw, over the past few weeks I have heard interviews with both The Tuna and Rex Ryan in which both said "It's hard to win in the NFL" - OMG they're Jaurons too!

Do you not think of DJ when you hear "it's hard to...in the NFL" Just clowning.

We can all go back to the Trade Lee, Whitner sucks, Locker is good, no bad, No pick Luck, shouldn't have traded Lynch should have traded Lynch, yada yada yada

Some people just love to spin things to match their agenda.

See above. Agenda was to have a chuckle kind of like your monkey typing avatar... Bills nation is far more depressed than I thought.

After 4 weeks Nix puked out his first Jauronism "...It makes it hard. It's not easy to just plug somebody in there and expect the same... "

No, no, no, no, no, god no....

Read here

Over 20 years of fandom and that's where you want to take us? WIth sound bites taken out of context and set up against preconceived judgements? Thanks, Mr. Beck, I didn't realize you were a Bills fan!

:sick:

:devil:

Sorry, didn't catch your smirk as your were typing and didn't see your second post till after I had the above to share . . . :oops:

Edited by Sabre Bill

Over 20 years of fandom and that's where you want to take us? WIth sound bites taken out of context and set up against preconceived judgements? Thanks, Mr. Beck, I didn't realize you were a Bills fan!

Sorry, didn't catch your smirk as your were typing and didn't see your second post till after I had the above to share . . . :oops:

No worries. Things are much worse than I thought in Bills land. Man, I hope they win this weekend...

Just adding some levity. Saw the it's hard thing and immediatly thought of ol' DJ.

Do you not think of DJ when you hear "it's hard to...in the NFL" Just clowning.

We can all go back to the Trade Lee, Whitner sucks, Locker is good, no bad, No pick Luck, shouldn't have traded Lynch should have traded Lynch, yada yada yada

See above. Agenda was to have a chuckle kind of like your monkey typing avatar... Bills nation is far more depressed than I thought.

To be fair to Dick, it's hard to think of new cliches to describe the NFL! :D

These guys are just backtracking to cover their proverbial asses

Like the statement, ""a good RB will make the line block better"" That didn't happen, and something happened I didn't think was possible, the O line is worse this year then last season, minus the injuries everyone can see just how bad these guys really are!

Howabout the line by Nix, "" we are not that far away"" Now he is spitting out ""this is a long painful process"" It is when you sign free agent RT's that can't play for 3 mil a year it sure is, painful to watch also.

So far this team is playing worse then it did for Fewell and Jauron, didn't think that was possible either.

To sum it up this HC looks like he has morphed into an old fart version of Turk Schonert, all he wants to do is call shotgun plays... he still hasn't figured out why his QB has trouble completing plays called with 5-7 step drops passes.

Edited by Harvey lives

These guys are just backtracking to cover their proverbial asses

Like the statement, ""a good RB will make the line block better"" That didn't happen, and something happened I didn't think was possible, the O line is worse this year then last season, minus the injuries everyone can see just how bad these guys really are!

Howabout the line by Nix, "" we are not that far away"" Now he is spitting out ""this is a long painful process"" It is when you sign free agent RT's that can't play for 3 mil a year it sure is, painful to watch also.

So far this team is playing worse then it did for Fewell and Jauron, didn't think that was possible either.

To sum it up this HC looks like he has morphed into an old fart version of Turk Schonert, all he wants to do is call shotgun plays... he still hasn't figured out why his QB has trouble completing plays called with 5-7 step drops passes.

This is what a decade of bad drafting and taking reach picks will do. When we came up, there were no OLs that weren't a reach. Spiller will be a stud. We didn't need to take an average or slightly above average player in the first round. Spiller was the correct choice

Save your Beck hate for PPP, dildo.

Save your Beck hate for PPP, dildo.

Nice!!! Name callling . . . Very strong move, ITG!

I had already apologized for the comment to the OP. Get past yourself!!

All the hate-posts floating around here and you're going to jump on that one -- as if I've crossed over some line??? P-L-E-A-S-E!!!

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: