What if Ralph doesn't die?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What if he is frozen like Walt Disney. The doctors thaw him out every draft day just to say no to every quarterback on the board. Then refreeze.

:w00t:

I guess this has never really been asked before. Good point.

:beer:

My guess is the more plausible scenario after Ralph dies would be like that of the half-life described in the Philip K. Dick novel UBIK. Where as the corpse is kept alive in a state of suspended animation, and people are allowed to converse with them on limited occasions via a telephone-like device.

This is the only viable way I can seem him continually screwing up the draft year after year.

Edited by Wadhams

Haven't read many of the posts yet, but you had me at the topic, when I read it, it was like

that we be just our dumb luck, and it's bound to happen, or should I say, not happen. Of course

that would be one way to keep the team in Buffalo. We should just prop him up like the weekend

at Bernie's guy, I think we could get away with it for a couple of seasons, he's not very visible

latley anyhow, and he has already been inducted into the hall, I don't think anybody will miss him.

Haven't read many of the posts yet, but you had me at the topic, when I read it, it was like

that we be just our dumb luck, and it's bound to happen, or should I say, not happen. Of course

that would be one way to keep the team in Buffalo. We should just prop him up like the weekend

at Bernie's guy, I think we could get away with it for a couple of seasons, he's not very visible

latley anyhow, and he has already been inducted into the hall, I don't think anybody will miss him.

I am with you dude :thumbsup:

REALLY NOW? I gotta say that I just do not get the insensitive posts about the owner and his life expectancy. Come on, seriously. Believe me, I get all the frustration and anger and even blaming the owner, but how about a little respect? If it was not for him there would be no Bills or any NFL in Buffalo – certainly not for as long as they have been – and therefore no Buffalo Bills message boards like this one. So as long as he is our HOF owner how about we show a little appreciation and respect.

What if he is frozen like Walt Disney. The doctors thaw him out every draft day just to say no to every quarterback on the board. Then refreeze.

I don't think Goodell would approve. :ph34r:

Very tough to be patient right now, but it's coming.

Well at least it is an original thought, sort of.

A new low kind of but original.

Old people really don't get enough respect.

That George Burns lived a long time.

First you forget names, then you forget faces. Next you forget to pull your zipper up and finally, you forget to pull it down.

I'm very pleased to be here. Let's face it, at my age I'm very pleased to be anywhere.

Everything that goes up must come down. But there comes a time when not everything that's down can come up.

I'm at the age now where just putting my cigar in its holder is a thrill.

Sex at age 90 is like trying to shoot pool with a rope.

At my age flowers scare me.

REALLY NOW? I gotta say that I just do not get the insensitive posts about the owner and his life expectancy. Come on, seriously. Believe me, I get all the frustration and anger and even blaming the owner, but how about a little respect? If it was not for him there would be no Bills or any NFL in Buffalo – certainly not for as long as they have been – and therefore no Buffalo Bills message boards like this one. So as long as he is our HOF owner how about we show a little appreciation and respect.

It was a joke dude, chill.

You don't hang around here much,do you?

I realize the humorous intent here, but it's pretty crude nonetheless.

FWIW, people ARE living much longer. Pretty sure the current oldest living person on earth is an American @ 120yrs. and counting.

Still have a ways to go before challenging Adam's 960 some years, though..

So don't get your hopes up.

Hey, all i know is if I make it to 90+ and I can still walk around like Ralph and actually be able to speak half-intelligently, I'll take it. Good for Ralph! Most people his age are either dead or have dementia...in a home somewhere, confined to wheelchair or bed.

Edited by zow2

He hasn't acted in the best interest of the team or the fans in the last 15 years.

I will show appreciation and respect when Mr. Wilson finally decides to reciprocate.

Edited by UConn James