This is a fire sale

Guys, I feel the pain, trust me!

Its not the actual trading of Marsahwn Lynch it is the direction that bothers me.

Once again the Bills made a move AFTER THE FANS BOUGHT TICKETS.

Had the Bills traded Marshawn for a player,I would feel much better,at least we got something we can see, this move is for the future, but who's future? L.A, Toronto ?

We were sold on a few changes and an inspired new team under Buddy Nix and Chan Gailey.

I have watched 6 teams do this over the last 20 years, 4 moved!

The Bills better hold a marking meeting soon and figure a way to keep the fans otherwise you have a dwindling fan base and a franchise streamlined to sell!

I am more worried about the team in Buffalo then ever before.

You guys don't deserve this, it appears to be a fire sale, yet Aaron Maybin keeps cashing those checks. I guess there are no takers on that trade.

Edited by Another Point of View

They traded one guy who'd they been waiting 9 months to deal and it's a fire sale? :lol:

You are a rock!

Where have you been ? Mars

Buffalo dumped Cap on an entire Offensive line last year and they continue to dump, do you see a pattern here?

God, I can't help you be street wise, you have to learn the hard way!

Edited by Another Point of View

Its not the actual trading of Marsahwn Lynch it is the direction that bothers me.

Had the Bills traded Marshawn for a player,I would feel much better,at least we got something we can see, this move is for the future, but who's future? L.A, Toronto ?

We were sold on a few changes and an inspired new team under Buddy Nix and Chan Gailey.

The Bills better hold a marking meeting soon and figure a way to keep the fans otherwise you have a dwindling fan base and a franchise streamlined to sell!

You guys don't deserve this, it appears to be a fire sale, yet Aaron Maybin keeps cashing those checks. I guess there are no takers on that trade.

As I was driving in to work this morning, I was thinking the same exact thing.

quit the whoa is me crap....again were you thinking playoffs ?

we need picks to rebuild and finally found a taker on guy we don't need on or off the field

Boldin gets a 3 and a 6 and Lynch gets a 4 and a 5 ? Sounds like a good deal

Well it was pretty easy to compare Lynch and Jackson last year considering both played.

this...

lol to simon, i'm in agreement with you.

Anyone outside of the OP should have seen this coming as soon as Spiller was drafted. The most laughable thing is that the Bills are even mentioned for a move over the Jags or Chargers who can't sell out their stadiums when they are good.

Well it was pretty easy to compare Lynch and Jackson last year considering both played.

Hasn't Jackson only averaged a 1/2 yard better then Lynch? Lynch also had to sit out 4 games, and its usually tough for guys to get back into game shape after missing time like that.

Also, it didn't matter who was in as RB, the offence was still offensive

Buffalo dumped Cap on an entire Offensive line last year and they continue to dump, do you see a pattern here?

PETERS - constantly injured bust in Philly.

DOCKERY - benched in favor of a greener offensive lineman.

We actually IMPROVED our offensive line by getting rid of those overpriced bums. Only losing INCOGNITO really made a difference.

Talk about rocks...!

Hasn't Jackson only averaged a 1/2 yard better then Lynch? Lynch also had to sit out 4 games, and its usually tough for guys to get back into game shape after missing time like that.

Also, it didn't matter who was in as RB, the offence was still offensive

1/2 a yard better average is quite a bit for a running back. I'm not saying I'm in favor of the trade, but 4.5 yards a carry is impressive with the offense we have. What concerns me is that if Jackson is so much better why do you start Lynch over him. If all you are trying to do is showcase him to other teams then shame on them. I want them to try to win football games.

I have a question. I had military duties this weekend and don't want to watch the debacle that I dvr'd. I can't bring myself to do it. Did any of our rookies rounds 2-7 play anymore then they have? What are they waiting for if not? I have to believe that the Bills fornt office knows they are not competitive this year. Why not play the rookie more to give them some valuable playing time?

This is what happens when you rebuild. You get rid of some players who were able to help in the past or in different systems, guys who can't help you anymore. And you suck for a year or two.

We have all wanted a rebuild for years now. And now that they're finally doing it, all I hear is moaning.

Nice try. The Bills had no real use for Marshawn after they got Spiller.

Getting rid of

And the guys they got rid of last year, with the clear exception of Jason Peters, weren't particularly good players. This isn't a cap dump, it's an unnecessary player dump as part of a rebuild. And that's not bad news at all.

PETERS - constantly injured bust in Philly.

DOCKERY - benched in favor of a greener offensive lineman.

We actually IMPROVED our offensive line by getting rid of those overpriced bums. Only losing INCOGNITO really made a difference.

Talk about rocks...!

LOL talk about dumb.

This is what happens when you rebuild. You get rid of some players who were able to help in the past or in different systems, guys who can't help you anymore. And you suck for a year or two.

We have all wanted a rebuild for years now. And now that they're finally doing it, all I hear is moaning.

Normally you do this in the offseason, not 4 games into a season basically giving up on the year just as it started

Nice try. The Bills had no real use for Marshawn after they got Spiller.

Getting rid of

And the guys they got rid of last year, with the clear exception of Jason Peters, weren't particularly good players. This isn't a cap dump, it's an unnecessary player dump as part of a rebuild. And that's not bad news at all.

And they had no real need to run out and use a #1 pick on Spiller. Did they need another Kick returner with Roscoe and McKelvin? (along with jackson, McGee, and other being able to fill in?)

This wasn't a necessary player dump because it wasn't necessary for them to pick up Spiller in the draft

Peters=Posluszny, i.e. no good if they aren't on the field.