Lynch to Philly?

knowing this franchise......id say Lynch to eagles for cash....make ralphs wallet a little bigger.

Yeah..might as well..because the Bills lose on trades anyways..what would we be offered for Lynch..probably a 5th rounder, figuring we'll counter offer by demanding a 4th round pick. For that, I'd rather keep Lynch! I think a 3rd rounder would be the mininum I would consider in compensation in the form of a pick.

Now, if we can get a player that is worthwhile that would be tempting, but unlike us why would Philly give us a viable player. Only we as an organization would do that.

I'd say, a 3rd rounder and include RB Joique Bell and we'll talk about it. But like you said cash for ralph's wallet would probably be the deal. The Bills are having a fire sale and all teams are invited!

There is absolutely no way he should be traded for less than a 2nd rounder, perhaps even a first since it will most likely be a low first round pick. I might sound delusional, but two teams desperately need him right now (Green Bay and Philadelphia) and might meet each other in the playoffs. Let the bidding begin.

There is absolutely no way he should be traded for less than a 2nd rounder, perhaps even a first since it will most likely be a low first round pick. I might sound delusional, but two teams desperately need him right now (Green Bay and Philadelphia) and might meet each other in the playoffs. Let the bidding begin.

I was just going to post that about a bidding war between these two teams. I think that Green Bay needs Lynch more and what better way to stymy an opponent than than to take a player that would help them succeed? Jackson doesn't have the value that Lynch has. I think that we should shed ourselves of Lynch not just because of the return compensation but also because if he were to have another league violation than we will land up with a big handful of nothing and this franchise can't take a hit like that.