stop attending the games

13player

want to send a message, send the tickets back!!!

i was supposed to go next sunday to watch the jags, I just called my brother and told him he is going solo and i will not give him my ticket because I want the seat empty!!

You do realize, that there's no message there.. If you have the ticket in hand, Ralph already has your money.

yes, please, stop going to the games. Maybe the team will move or fold or something. Then maybe up here in Toronto we could get a 'real' game to watch at 1:00 on Sunday and not this crap. Unless you purchase the NFL Sunday ticket we are subjected to the Bills debacles when yesterday I we could have been watching the Ravens vs The Steelers or the Titans vs the Broncos....anything please

People say I don't get it, the truth is simple we are the meat heads that keep paying for this bad fruit. If they choose to keep being crapy then let them leave this is why buffalo is the joke of the league, because we have to keep our mouths shut or they will move the team and then we will really be the laughing stock!!

and for the record, if you send your tickets back, Ralph will not get parking revenues, concessions and memorbilia sales, and if the team keeps have blackouts the other owners get pissed at us and it will bring us to the crossroads of get better or get out and I for one would rather they get out if its just about the cash.

I know no one gets better next week or the week after but for crying out loud its been 10 years of robbingh fans of hard earned money on tghe promise of next year, its time to rob Ralph!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Edited by 13player

The problem with these ideas lies in this story...I live in Atlanta now. Getting ready for watching the game on Sunday ticket yesterday and my phone rings. It's my sister, who's been to one game before and really could care less. She, her husband (who is a Giants fan) and a friend (not a football fan) are calling from the Bills parking lot. They've bought tickets and are going to the game.

Her husband has never been to a regular season game so he figures why not.

My point is, if the real fans stop buying tickets there are others in Buffalo who quite frankly have nothing better to do and will still buy a ticket and stuff Ralph's pockets and go to the game. I love my sister and brother-in-law and all but they don't even know when to cheer for what at the game.

Maybe it'll stop when the weather turns, I guess, but for now it seems there is always going to be someone to step into the empty seat up there.

so is the answer keep paying for a horrible product?

how many times would you shop at a store that sold rotten fruit, sooner or later you leave or the store sells better fruit!!

There are many stores to choose from. Only one team in Buffalo. It is everyone's choice whether they go or not. I was one of the 20,000 that went to all the games in 84-85 so maybe I'm not the right person to ask.

One more thought. This morning in the shower was the first time I thought, "Maybe the Bills should leave. Right now I think I'd rather have no team in my home town than this utter embarrassment." Never had that thought before, but I admit I had it today.

If we stop going bto the games sooner or later something will happen;

1) Maybe the team leaves?

2) Maybe Ralph see's how pissed we are?

3) Maybe the listen to the fan base, maybe the keep ignoring us?

4) Maybe Ralph spends some money?

regardless to what happens Ralph will hear the message in the wallet!

5) The players play a little worse as they have nothign to feed off of. (If that is possible...and I think it is).

FYI - the fans have stopped going to games in large part. That is why half of the games will be blacked out this season. This has not happened in a very, very, very long time.

But heck, if you have fun going to the games, keep going. Ticket revenue is such a tiny, inconsequential part of the financial picture for the Buffalo Bills. The difference between drawing 40k and 70k is nothing compared to television dollars and revenue sharing.

Like it or not, selling out a game just doesn't matter. The fans will come back when the product improves and there is some hope again.

Ralph had a chance to upgrade the FO and got Nix. Until Ralph's tenure ends, there is no reason to waste any energy and emotion on this team. I'm just waiting for the inevitable and then I'll consider rooting for this team again.

Absolutely correct...when Ralph had an opportunity to turn the front office over he failed miserably. Why? Simple, he didn't want to go out and hire someone that would turn the team around because he doesn't know those people. Obviously!!

Guys, we just changed the front office.

And I don't think that Ralph is lying to us when he wants to bring winning football back to Buffalo.

But because of his age, I think the men he is trusting to run the Bills are running it into the ground.

Namely: Tom Modrak, Jeffrey Littman, and Jim Overdorf.

These 3 bozos have not changed in the past decade, and the results on the field have remained the same- no matter who the GM is, who the coaching staff is, or who was our QB. All of that turnover, and we still suck?

I think the Bills are being hamstrung by Modrak and Co., and until these 3 are gone the Bills are going nowhere.

Guys, we just changed the front office.

And I don't think that Ralph is lying to us when he wants to bring winning football back to Buffalo.

But because of his age, I think the men he is trusting to run the Bills are running it into the ground.

Namely: Tom Modrak, Jeffrey Littman, and Jim Overdorf.

These 3 bozos have not changed in the past decade, and the results on the field have remained the same- no matter who the GM is, who the coaching staff is, or who was our QB. All of that turnover, and we still suck?

I think the Bills are being hamstrung by Modrak and Co., and until these 3 are gone the Bills are going nowhere.

and to add to this, I doubt Ralph is still involved in the daily operation of this team. I don't think he is attending games and may be finally feeling his age. I agree with you about Littman and Overdorf running things and that is scary.

Many people already bought season tickets so they might as well continue to eat rotten fruit. Don't buy any overpriced concessions though, that's where Ralph makes a lot of his money. That is how bills fans get take stand, bring your own beer and food to the lot. Furthermore, next year don't even think about buying season tickets!

it sounds like people agree with my overall positions at least we all understand we are in this together!

Not me.

If people don't want me to go to the games, then pay me what I've already spent on my seasons and parking, and I'll stay home instead.

I have been a faithful fan for years but I am no longer buying what they are selling. In fact I think we have all been played for chumps. There were options available to improve this team through free agency and the Bills sat on their hands. I feel sorry season ticket holders.

I think for next year you will see single-game ticket buyers. This seems to be a trend in Oakland, and I would think a few other NFL cities as well.

The league itself is bloated and losing its luster, and rightfully so. It deserves a lockout. I don't spend any money on it so no big deal to me really. Following this season is more along the lines of something morbid, train-wreck quality where you have to keep glancing at the #fail and not look away.

Next home game is Nov. 14th vs. Detroit... I'd say turnstile attendance for that one will be about 45,000.

Edited by Chalkie Gerzowski

your right!!!

the problem is simple, Ralph will not pay, he's done, he's gona live to be a hundred and unless we stop going now he will not upgrade this team in the off season.

we are 0 - 4 and we still sell out games, so I ask everyone this, who are the fools Front Office or us.

at the end of the day even if they leave so be it, better then being seen as the losers of the league every year!!! :worthy:

Wait a minute. Selling out games? We are only selling out a few games. Majority of games have plenty of seats to be filled. The Bills are like putting money into an old over 100,000 mile car. Breakdowns will continue unless we bring about drastic change

If we stop going bto the games sooner or later something will happen;

1) Maybe the team leaves?

2) Maybe Ralph see's how pissed we are?

3) Maybe the listen to the fan base, maybe the keep ignoring us?

4) Maybe Ralph spends some money?

regardless to what happens Ralph will hear the message in the wallet!

The thing is...just losing is enough to drive the single seat people away , the season tix people will suffer the most this year when they can't get rid of their seats for games they don't wanna go to..

This FO and owner have a plan, stink badly enough and lose enough games to grab one of the many good young QB's that are in the draft, Locker-Luck-Mallett et al. The fans will all return next year in droves just because of the promise that the new QB holds, the satdium will sell out game after game for years and the team only needs to pay one player. :D