Where is the Front Office at this time

We all know the bean counters in this front office has continued to put the football people in the line of fire for years now. Its been stated before of how the "football ppl" in the org has suggested a certain FA or player but has always come across the bottom line of "Ralph's" bean counters. Where are they or why hasn't anyone in the FA due damage control because the wheels are falling off fast...Nix's has stated that we need players (we all knew that) but whats the plan besides just the draft? There are more ways to acquire talent, look at Seattle, KC and Washington. This org has been so far under the cap for years plus the funds from the agreement with Toronto, is there a consensus among the "football ops" and the "bean counters"? At this time, whats more alarming is that there is no accountability..Chan lines up as the sacrificial limb each Sunday, while everyone else takes cover. Don't get me wrong I don't want a meddling owner like some orgs but at least Jerry Jones would address the fans & media in times like this and not just leave these guys out on there own.

We all know the bean counters in this front office has continued to put the football people in the line of fire for years now. Its been stated before of how the "football ppl" in the org has suggested a certain FA or player but has always come across the bottom line of "Ralph's" bean counters. Where are they or why hasn't anyone in the FA due damage control because the wheels are falling off fast...Nix's has stated that we need players (we all knew that) but whats the plan besides just the draft? There are more ways to acquire talent, look at Seattle, KC and Washington. This org has been so far under the cap for years plus the funds from the agreement with Toronto, is there a consensus among the "football ops" and the "bean counters"? At this time, whats more alarming is that there is no accountability..Chan lines up as the sacrificial limb each Sunday, while everyone else takes cover. Don't get me wrong I don't want a meddling owner like some orgs but at least Jerry Jones would address the fans & media in times like this and not just leave these guys out on there own.

I respect what Ralph Wilson did years ago, starting franchise in Buffalo (because Miami said no), keeping it here and whatever else he might have done. But at this point he is the most worthless owner in football, puts no effort to please the best fans in the NFL, signs the cheapest front office personnel, cheapest coaching staff, puts a limit on spending and the POS front office spends what little he lets them on terrible players. This front office is somewhere hiding their face, this team is an embarrasment, but hey, it is a total success if it is making Ralphie more money. Ralph kiss my ass.

"I'm not the smartest guy in the room!"...Buddy Nix. :w00t::bag:

I'll withold judgement on this front office and coaching staff for now, because

they were presented with a completely empty cupboard. I WISH that this year's

draft choices were contributing something, especially given how utterly bad this

team is. However, a rookie is a rookie and it is too soon to give up on them.

The FA signings for this year were weak, but probably in line with the team's

ability to pay given that they are one of the lowest revenue teams in the league.

Don't for a minute think that the Bills are playing on an even playing field. When

other teams rake in 10, 20 or 50 Million $ more, it is extremely difficult to

compete with them.

Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. .................. President

Jeffrey C. Littmann .................. Treasurer

Russ Brandon .......................... Chief Executive Officer Vice President of Marketing

Buddy Nix ............................... General Manager

Marc Honan ............................ Senior Vice President of Marketing and Broadcasting

Jim Overdorf ........................... Senior Vice President of Football Administration

Bruce Popko ............................ Senior Vice President of Business Development

David Wheat ........................... Senior Vice President of Business Operations

Joe Frandina ........................... Vice President of Stadium Operations

Gretchen Geitter .................... Vice President of Community Relations

Bill Munson ............................ Vice President of Government Relations and External Affairs

Mary Owen ............................. Vice President of Strategic Planning

Frank Wojnicki ....................... Controller

Christy Wilson Hofmann ......... Consultant

Toni Addeo ............................ Admin. Asst. (Chief Executive Officer/General Manager)

Kristy Boncal .......................... Admin Asst. (Sr. VP of Marketing and Broadcasting)

Mary Piwowarczyk .................. Admin Asst. (VP of Government Relations and External Affairs)

Celinda Santiago Mathews ...... Admin Asst. (Sr. VP of Business Operations)

Gail Zielinski .......................... Admin. Asst. (Sr. VP of Football Admin.)

As per BuffaloBills.com, above is the full listing of the front office. I'd at least start with the above changes if I could be Ralph for a day.

Ralph lives in Detroit

Buddy lives in Tennessee

Modrak lives in Florida

Conveniently - all of town and unavailable to address the tortured fanbase

draft choices were contributing something, especially given how utterly bad this

ability to pay given that they are one of the lowest revenue teams in the league.

Don't for a minute think that the Bills are playing on an even playing field. When

compete with them.

Withhold judgment! IT's the same front office. Okay, John Guy was canned, but even John Guy didn't make decisions so bad as signing Cornell Green for $3 million per year. Otherwise it's the same front office. SOme title changes and promotions. That's it.

I respect what Ralph Wilson did years ago, starting franchise in Buffalo (because Miami said no), keeping it here and whatever else he might have done. But at this point he is the most worthless owner in football, puts no effort to please the best fans in the NFL, signs the cheapest front office personnel, cheapest coaching staff, puts a limit on spending and the POS front office spends what little he lets them on terrible players. This front office is somewhere hiding their face, this team is an embarrasment, but hey, it is a total success if it is making Ralphie more money. Ralph kiss my ass.

I hope we, the masses that exited the stadium during the 3rd quarter, sent a message to someone...ANYONE. :angry:

Ralph lives in Detroit

Buddy lives in Tennessee

Modrak lives in Florida

Conveniently - all of town and unavailable to address the tortured fanbase

And probably a good reason why the Bills are inept. The owner has dementia and nobody is accountable.

+ 1,000,000,000.00 :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

compete with them.

FAIL

The Bengals dont have a payroll much different than the Bills and they can field a good team. Ability to pay? Were paying more to Cornell freaking Green than the Bengals are paying to future hall of famer and our leading receiver last year---TO. The problem is we dont know how to spend money. In fact, if theres a way to NOT spend money(like extending Kelsay for 20+ million), the Bills front office will find it. And please stop with the money thing. Its a meme thats repeated as an excuse. You dont have to do jack sqaut to make money on the NFL, just own the team and field the players. Its how Ralph turned 25k into 800 plus million. I think Mr Wilson has done just fine from the fans of WNY and the Bills.

Edited by billsfan714

compete with them.

That's a good try but I'm not buying this BS....This org brings in enough of a profit margin plus the limited/debt load in comparison to these other owners, PA-LEEZE!!! They spend and live in their own vacuum. This org is surviving on the faith of the locals, don't piss and call it rain.

Polian knew back then Ralph lives in Oz and anyone who introduces reality is in peril. It actually took me these last 10 yrs to see, the history of this org. Any strong mind& successful coach could not survive with this demonic and egotistic mind-set, Saban, Knox or Polian. Levy was a skilled negotiator but to get over the hump, while within grasp the "bean counter" superseded. We needed more vets on def to compliment the K-Gun, Polian wanted "Hacksaw" Reynolds for leadership, no way Ralph wanted to cover this, he's thought Reynold's was too old, not understanding that Reynolds was the type of character player needed at that time to bring a championships. Ralph has a good business mind and a certain football sense, he just doesn't want to pay for it and esp in today's market. He's now selling, go the draft route and pray for some luck that we find a gem...always trying to get the best on the cheap. Come on Ralph, we deserve better...

Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. .................. President

Jeffrey C. Littmann .................. Treasurer

Russ Brandon .......................... Chief Executive Officer Vice President of Marketing

Buddy Nix ............................... General Manager

Marc Honan ............................ Senior Vice President of Marketing and Broadcasting

Jim Overdorf ........................... Senior Vice President of Football Administration

Bruce Popko ............................ Senior Vice President of Business Development

David Wheat ........................... Senior Vice President of Business Operations

Joe Frandina ........................... Vice President of Stadium Operations

Gretchen Geitter .................... Vice President of Community Relations

Bill Munson ............................ Vice President of Government Relations and External Affairs

Mary Owen ............................. Vice President of Strategic Planning

Frank Wojnicki ....................... Controller

Christy Wilson Hofmann ......... Consultant

Toni Addeo ............................ Admin. Asst. (Chief Executive Officer/General Manager)

Kristy Boncal .......................... Admin Asst. (Sr. VP of Marketing and Broadcasting)

Mary Piwowarczyk .................. Admin Asst. (VP of Government Relations and External Affairs)

Celinda Santiago Mathews ...... Admin Asst. (Sr. VP of Business Operations)

Gail Zielinski .......................... Admin. Asst. (Sr. VP of Football Admin.)

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: