Bills-Browns

TP FROM PA

These two are the worse! Crique makes way toomany mistakes and Tasker comes off so anti-Buffalo it makes me sick.

Even when the Bills intercepted on Sunday, Tasker was praising the tackle by the QB who just threw the INT.

I'm not taking anything away from Taskers career in Buffalo, but he is so hard to listen to.

I'll take them over having Walt Coleman as a referee.

I say we put the white hat on Tasker and have him go down and run the game. At least there'd be one less gutless zebra on the field.

Cya

Please tell me you're joking? Please. We CAN'T get the same inept crew for the third straight week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

149939[/snapback]

No kidding! I want a DIFFERENT inept crew! :doh:

CW

What's up with Tasker? I mean, the first Miami game he says Wes Welker is his all-time favorite player. Then this last week, he says AJ Feeley is becoming his favorite player because he tried to throw down Spikes on the INT (Wonder how he felt after AJ's 2 hand touch of Pat Williams INT?)

You all would rather go back to the days when we had Bob Griese doing every Bills-Dolphins game, Bob Trumpy ripping the Bills during every Bills-Bengals game, and Dan Dierdork on all the other games?

I don't think Tasker is that bad. If you listened closely you could hear some real backhanded compliments to the Dolphins, such as when he said he had a "newfound respect" for the organization after playing against them for so long because they're now "so professional," etc. Meaning he had no respect for them when he was playing them. :doh:

Hey, they're on a roll.  Keep the same announcers and keep winning. fine with me.

149985[/snapback]

Hadnt thought of this. Good point. Funny thing was having my three year old son asking why i was talking to the TV after another ridiculous comment from Crique.

Even he now know knows how bad they are.

Only thing I gotta say is that Cinci game better damn well be in Hi-def. Not holding out hope for this week as Jets-Pittsburgh, Patsies-bengals higher profile games.

You all would rather go back to the days when we had Bob Griese doing every Bills-Dolphins game, Bob Trumpy ripping the Bills during every Bills-Bengals game, and Dan Dierdork on all the other games?

I don't think Tasker is that bad.  If you listened closely you could hear some real backhanded compliments to the Dolphins, such as when he said he had a "newfound respect" for the organization after playing against them for so long because they're now "so professional," etc.  Meaning he had no respect for them when he was playing them.  :doh:

149990[/snapback]

Trumpy shows up on the radio here from time to time. He is incredibly obnoxious, insulting, and self-centered. Compared to him, the organism known as Pete Rose is a saint.

One could always count on Trumpy to shout things like "they have to go for it here", and when the team gets squashed, immediatly bark out "that was a dumb thing to do. They should have taken the easy 3 points".

Tasker called "Feely" "Feildler" at least twice. He goes on and on about what a great orginization the Fins are and totally ignores they horrid play and offseason nightmares. He's just to obvious that he is trying much too hard to be un-bias that it comes off as a well thought of method that takes away from the game if an actual impartial announcer would be calling the game. I love the guy but can't stand him as a announcer. Give it a rest.

I understand we will have this tandem again for the upcoming game. Don has been making some mistakes lately and Steve is annoying by trying too hard not to be a homer in MHO.

149930[/snapback]

It's annoying hearing how every pass is a "timing throw"

I've read the complaints hear for a couple of years and really didn't agree until this past week. I was yelling at the anouncers from my couch, pissing off my wife-- they are Bills guys for gods sake!

The thing that really got to me is how they kept saying repeatedly that the Dolphins were controlling the game, but it was only a seven point difference!

With the role the team is on, if they don't talk up the Bills this week it will never happen. I bet they focus onthe missery of the Browns....

I think the only thing worse would be if Madden and Dierdorf got on the mics together...

150079[/snapback]

And McGuire. I hate him worse than any announcer.

Maybe by watching the Bills play for three straight weeks, Criqui will finally get some names right.

"The Bills are really high on this Terrence McGee, who was brought in to replace Antonio Winfield."

Thanks for that, Criqui.