Bart Scott

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2010/09/30/jets-lb-scott-warns-fitz/

“You just know that whenever he sees two-man or man-to-man coverage he’s a threat to run the football,” said Scott. ”But with that being said, he’s also declaring himself as a runner and sets himself up for, all you need is one good hit and possibly get him out of there. So whenever he does that he’s making himself a runner.”

When asked if he’s one that won’t shy away from blowing up a quarterback Scott responded as follows.

“No not at all,” he said. ”I don’t know, he’s a pretty smart guy. I don’t want him to hit me with a book.

I REALLY hope somebody blows THIS dude up on Sunday. I would NEVER wish harm or injury upon an opposing player, let alone ANY player...however, a broken nose or jaw on this prick would be nice to see. Maybe Marshawn will run him over! ;) BEASTMODE BABY!

(Or, the BEST case scenario I could EVER think of for this...Bills lineup in the Wildcat, they run a reverse or some funky play that puts Fitz in postion for a crack-back block or just a perfect set-up to jack the S.O.B. up...and BOOOOOM BABY! BART SCOTT GOES DOWN!) :worthy:

Edited by Wilson from Gamehendge

“You just know that whenever he sees two-man or man-to-man coverage he’s a threat to run the football,” said Scott. ”But with that being said, he’s also declaring himself as a runner and sets himself up for, all you need is one good hit and possibly get him out of there. So whenever he does that he’s making himself a runner.”

When asked if he’s one that won’t shy away from blowing up a quarterback Scott responded as follows.

“No not at all,” he said. ”I don’t know, he’s a pretty smart guy. I don’t want him to hit me with a book.

Whether or not they say it, we all know the D has their guns on the QB, esp. if he blocks or runs.

Fitz himself in his post-gamer commented that he shouldn't have put his shoulder down on his 3rd down run,

he "thought he was back in Harvard Stadium" and he has to be smarter about how he plays.

I hope Fitz hits Scott and the Jets with a pair of 50 yard completions, a 300 yd passing game, and the parting words "how do you like the book I hit you with, baby?"

Hopeful....

I REALLY hope somebody blows THIS dude up on Sunday. I would NEVER wish harm or injury upon an opposing player, let alone ANY player...however, a broken nose or jaw on this prick would be nice to see. Maybe Marshawn will run him over! ;) BEASTMODE BABY!

(Or, the BEST case scenario I could EVER think of for this...Bills lineup in the Wildcat, they run a reverse or some funky play that puts Fitz in postion for a crack-back block or just a perfect set-up to jack the S.O.B. up...and BOOOOOM BABY! BART SCOTT GOES DOWN!) :worthy:

+1 WORD!

that's actually kind of funny. What i would do to have Bart Scott play the middle on our D...

looks like scott learned a little bit about trash talking from his coach...the jets are all deusche bags

Are deusche bags German weight lifters?

And in case you missed it, football is a violent sport and LBs are the most violent of all the positions. If I saw a QB leave the pocket you better bet your sweet ass I am planning on hitting him so hard he will lose a couple teeth. You don't think thats what every defensive player is thinking when he sees a QB open for a shot?

http://blogs.buffalo...ott-warns-fitz/

And if a Bills LB said that about Sanchez would you be calling him a POS? Like another poster said how dare an NFL linebacker talk like that...oh my....