These People Have Got it Right

xsoldier54

I think you missed the point of the article. They are do-gooders and are giving WNY'ers a great name in their charity work and Buffalo Bills Passion!

Go Bills!

And what point exactly did I miss? I said "God Bless them for their charity." and talked about the pure joy they exhibit watching Bills games. That is exactly what the article was about. It talked about how much fun they have watching Bills games and the charity work they do. I mentioned both, so what exactly am I missing?

http://www.tampabay.com/news/humaninterest/twobillsdrive/1124920

Reading this puts things in perspective. Football is entertainment. It should be savored and enjoyed. The pure joy these people display are what football is all about. And God Bless them for their charity.

actually it's in brandon - not tampa - two seperate towns.

They talk about life "back home" and laugh when someone shows up with a T-shirt that says, "My city smells like Cheerios."

Can anyone explain this part?

The General Mills plant is right by downtown and early in the morning the city literally smells like Cheerios. I used to work at Roswell Park, and would park in the ramp on the top uncovered level, and in the summer when the weather was nice with just a mild breeze it was an absolutely unmistakable smell...

The General Mills plant is right by downtown and early in the morning the city literally smells like Cheerios. I used to work at Roswell Park, and would park in the ramp on the top uncovered level, and in the summer when the weather was nice with just a mild breeze it was an absolutely unmistakable smell...

Yup I used to smell it when I worked at M&T at Fountain Plaza.

Oh and I am not a Buffalonian (grew up 70 miles east) and I can't stand Labatt Blue or Molson. I drank too much of it in my early college years.

Edited by NyQuil