Lynch Trade Rumors

maverick544

Interesting that this is picking up again:

"Marshawn Lynch, RB BUF

News: NFL Network contributor Michael Lombardi speculated Wednesday that the Bills will eventually trade RB Marshawn Lynch. The Bills remain winless and could cut ties with Lynch for a conditional draft pick before the Oct. 19 trade deadline. The longer Buffalo waits, the more potential suitors they could have as injuries take a toll on running backs each week. Lynch has been hot this season, averaging 4.7 yards per carry on 33 carries (156 yards) with a 7-yard reception.

Analysis: Green Bay has been rumored to be a possible landing spot for Lynch, though the Packers aren't the kind of team to throw draft picks around for players (they did acquire Ryan Grant for a late conditional pick several years ago, though). We can't think of a spot where Lynch could land as a starter and be worse than what he's got going on in Buffalo. He's leading the team in carries, but he's also working in a subpar offense. His matchup in Week 4 against the Jets makes him an ugly starting option -- sit him if you can -- but clearly the man could gain value if the Bills find a suitor for him, which makes him worth stashing on rosters. Remember, Buffalo just let go of QB Trent Edwards and got nothing for him. They probably would rather get something for Lynch than let him go, too. We'll keep you posted. " -http://football.cbssports.com/

I think the only reason this heats up is because of media hype and speculation by reporters. Not that I believe Chan saying we'll keep him and I am not saying he is a liar either, but I do not see us trading possibly our best player to get nothing more than a 3rd rounder. I wish these rumors would go away.

If Buffalo trades him I am done. I am done from the Bills. I will stop following them. I will stop posting here. I will be done with the Bills.

I think the only reason this heats up is because of media hype and speculation by reporters. Not that I believe Chan saying we'll keep him and I am not saying he is a liar either, but I do not see us trading possibly our best player to get nothing more than a 3rd rounder. I wish these rumors would go away.

If Buffalo trades him I am done. I am done from the Bills. I will stop following them. I will stop posting here. I will be done with the Bills.

No you won't/aren't.

Marshawn Lynch is your final straw??

Bwahhhaahhaa!!!!!

Thanks for that, I was afraid my morning was gonna suck. :thumbsup:

See that October 19th date in there?

Nothing will "Stop" until about 6pm rolls around, on THAT day!

But it might as well stop, Lynch is our BEST RB and probably our best player right now. We need him to continue this rebuilding thing...trade Fred Jackson if you are going to trade any of the RB's.

See that October 19th date in there?

Nothing will "Stop" until about 6pm rolls around, on THAT day!

But it might as well stop, Lynch is our BEST RB and probably our best player right now. We need him to continue this rebuilding thing...trade Fred Jackson if you are going to trade any of the RB's.

Ok i have to first laugh at the top quote... someone said in here that is your last straw?? trading lynch. that is tooooooo !@#$ing funny. to be honest i was hoping to trade lynch for a great pick. I wish we would of kept bell.

And i dont think lynch is our best RB... ya spiller had a ****ty start, but he is a rookie, and i believe he has a lot more speed and strength then lynch.plus... he isnt as dumb as lynch, getting into trouble with law and what not.

Why not trade him??? you know most likely he wont be here next year. and if he is... he will probably get into trouble and be suspended.

oh well, i will always love my bills no matter who they trade.

Do NOT trade Lynch! He's currently our best player and by far hardest worker on the field. The Bills would no doubt get ripped off in any deal not involving a Green Bay first round pick.

First round pick? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Marshall Faulk in his prime couldn't get a 1st round pick from St. Louis to Indy.

Interesting that this is picking up again:

"Marshawn Lynch, RB BUF

News: NFL Network contributor Michael Lombardi speculated Wednesday that the Bills will eventually trade RB Marshawn Lynch. The Bills remain winless and could cut ties with Lynch for a conditional draft pick before the Oct. 19 trade deadline. The longer Buffalo waits, the more potential suitors they could have as injuries take a toll on running backs each week. Lynch has been hot this season, averaging 4.7 yards per carry on 33 carries (156 yards) with a 7-yard reception.

Analysis: Green Bay has been rumored to be a possible landing spot for Lynch, though the Packers aren't the kind of team to throw draft picks around for players (they did acquire Ryan Grant for a late conditional pick several years ago, though). We can't think of a spot where Lynch could land as a starter and be worse than what he's got going on in Buffalo. He's leading the team in carries, but he's also working in a subpar offense. His matchup in Week 4 against the Jets makes him an ugly starting option -- sit him if you can -- but clearly the man could gain value if the Bills find a suitor for him, which makes him worth stashing on rosters. Remember, Buffalo just let go of QB Trent Edwards and got nothing for him. They probably would rather get something for Lynch than let him go, too. We'll keep you posted. " -http://football.cbssports.com/

this is all tied into fantasy football nonsense. i call shenanigans on the whole report

:thumbdown: