Kelsay Deal Makes Sense

NaPolian8693

Anybody here ever get a raise at work. How much harder do you work? Dont have a problem locking up Kelsay. Rebuilding people! Keep the top of what you got and unload the rest. If he has a stronger supporting staff he is a better player.

Respectfully disagree. Kelsay is just not a very good player.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then how exactly should you judge talent of a defender who plays in the box? Anyone who wants to argue that a tackle made 6 yards further is the same is crazy. So what criteria have you used to evaluate Kelasy? I would love to know!

I watch the games. As do many others on TBD who nearly universally come to the conclusion he's not worth that kind of money.

I watch the games. As do many others on TBD who nearly universally come to the conclusion he's not worth that kind of money.

Talk about subjective!! You watching the game is as subjective as it gets. Remember the coaches evaluate every play of the game TV does not give us the ability to do so. So again what specific criteria did you use other than "set of the pants".

Talk about subjective!! You watching the game is as subjective as it gets. Remember the coaches evaluate every play of the game TV does not give us the ability to do so. So again what specific criteria did you use other than "set of the pants".

Do you really believe that Kelsay is a good player who makes such a difference on the field that he deserves this contract?

If you read this and another Kelsay devoted thread, you'd see what I said earlier: that in an unbelievable show of agreement, most TBD'ers agreed the move to re-sign Kelsay was extremely questionable. You are in the extreme minority.

Only a blind or braindead clown would claim this loser deserves a roster spot in the NFL not to talk of an extension

I really wonder when we'll hear that this was all Ralph Wilson, calling Nix and ORDERING him to re-sign that assclown.

If you read this and another Kelsay devoted thread, you'd see what I said earlier: that in an unbelievable show of agreement, most TBD'ers agreed the move to re-sign Kelsay was extremely questionable. You are in the extreme minority.

Calling the extension questionable is akin to calling The Deepwater Horizon a " small leak."

Calling the extension questionable is akin to calling The Deepwater Horizon a " small leak."

I didn't want to be negative. Apparently that's not looked kindly upon by some on TBD.

I'll rephrase: It was a horrible move made by people who can't evaluate talent and reward inferior players.

I don't want to "troll" him, but where's NaPolian8693???? I'm his biggest fan and cannot even possibly begin to imagine what his thoughts are on his favorite converted DE/OLB's performance in this game.