why Jake Locker went 4 for 20

marsadale

I was just thinking about how a lot of Bills "fan" posters **** all over our former first rounders, then asked myself how a prospective star QB would percieve the prospect of being our QB of the future. If there were some Jake Locker, or Mallet, or Luck who actually read these threads, how excited would he be to come here, knowing what the future would hold. He'd know how little rope he would have before some of these guys would be camped out in their hemmorhoids; the namecalling, the vandalism, the venom......the second-guessing of the administration for having selected him. But no pressure, lol. First pick, first fumble, first interception thrown, We'd have guys calling for some third stringer to replace him.

It's not hard for me to imagine an Eli Manning/John Elway scenario occurring for Buffalo. Hopefully, though, they arent doing any research to discover the true mindset of the average Bills fan(poster).

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, it's not the Bills' fault for Locker's particular brand of suck.

Every fan is critical of their team. Any football player worth his salt wants to win, no matter where he goes. Sure, the Bills QB spot hasn't been a favorable position in a long time, but a team has to turn the corner somewhere. This topic really makes zero sense.

so this board made him go 4 of 20??

Sorry, it's not the Bills' fault for Locker's particular brand of suck.

Every fan is critical of their team. Any football player worth his salt wants to win, no matter where he goes. Sure, the Bills QB spot hasn't been a favorable position in a long time, but a team has to turn the corner somewhere. This topic really makes zero sense.

I believe the original poster is implying Locker is purposefully sucking so that the Bills don't draft him.

I was just thinking about how a lot of Bills "fan" posters **** all over our former first rounders, then asked myself how a prospective star QB would percieve the prospect of being our QB of the future. If there were some Jake Locker, or Mallet, or Luck who actually read these threads, how excited would he be to come here, knowing what the future would hold. He'd know how little rope he would have before some of these guys would be camped out in their hemmorhoids; the namecalling, the vandalism, the venom......the second-guessing of the administration for having selected him. But no pressure, lol. First pick, first fumble, first interception thrown, We'd have guys calling for some third stringer to replace him.

It's not hard for me to imagine an Eli Manning/John Elway scenario occurring for Buffalo. Hopefully, though, they arent doing any research to discover the true mindset of the average Bills fan(poster).

Pretty sure he isn't tanking based on the fact that he would be throwing millions of dollars down the toilet...

he went 4 for 20 because he isn't as good as everyone thought

I am seriously starting to wonder if there even IS a first-round worthy QB coming out in the draft this year. Wasn't 2011 supposed to be some big year for QB's???

I haven't seen one Saturday QB that really impressed me this year.

I'm an FSU guy too, and even Ponder makes me nervous. Looks like a good 2nd round kind of pick to me.

Edited by BobChalmers

If a player would purposely throw a game for his college team to avoid being drafted by an NFL team he may or may not even be drafted by to begin with, I don't want that player in the first place. But this notion is so ridiculous that it's not really worth fully examining the thought. There is no way Jake Locker is sucking on purpose so Buffalo doesn't draft him. Come the frick on.

I'm shocked there is a college QB who is not nearly as good as some made him out to be. When the money is there....take it. Maybe this will make Luck declare for the draft seeing how Luck has turned from a top 10 pick to a 3rd or 4th rounder in the span of 7-8 months. Seems like a nice kid but this year combined with the fact his total record is horrible are major red flags

I dont get this thread

ok......ill type slower, so that you can understand.

The part about Locker going 4 for 20 so as not to be taken as the first QB in the draft was sarcasm. My point was to suggest that any collegiate star QB would be shetting in his socks at the prospect of coming to play for Buffalo, and having to endure the onslaught of malice that he would receive as a result of his "acheivement".

And to the dude that will never get his 20 seconds back, I doubt you were going to cure cancer during that period anyway.

ok......ill type slower, so that you can understand.

The part about Locker going 4 for 20 so as not to be taken as the first QB in the draft was sarcasm. My point was to suggest that any collegiate star QB would be shetting in his socks at the prospect of coming to play for Buffalo, and having to endure the onslaught of malice that he would receive as a result of his "acheivement".

And to the dude that will never get his 20 seconds back, I doubt you were going to cure cancer during that period anyway.

D@mnit there goes another 20 seconds.

Locker can rest easy, and resume losing games with his feet because:

1) He can't throw;

2) No way Buddy Nix drafts him;

3) No way Locker goes in Round One anyway.