Roy Williams gets his revenge on Dez Bryant

papazoid

From another article........

Players ordered basically everything on the menu and even took home bottles of wine.

After checking out the winebook, which is 90 pages, we wonder if anyone purchased the Chateau Latour for $9,000.

Then we figured a few players got that Plumpjack Reserve for $600.

No word from Bryant or Williams about their thoughts on how the evening went.

Thats great. I hope he tipped the servers properly!!:lol:

What I can't imagine is having a credit card with a limit high enough to charge the bill!!

If they are putting it on credit, no wonder some even making a ton of money get into trouble and have nothing left. Why the hell would a player go with credit and live off the "financial grid." Unless they are paying it in full every month, which God I hope they are. One would think they would finance themselves. How much do they make a game... Especially Dez Bryant?

Now you did say "charge." Maybe he has an Amex card. I know they say "no limit." Something like this would (I hope) have to be cleared with the company with approval on his card.

Anyway... Just cut them check. Given his status, would the business be trusting to take it or bill him?

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

I can see 300 bucks a couple, that isn't bad... Still 40 couples is only 12k... How many people were eating? :blink:

Well, Roy Williams invited the entire team (including practice squad) and every one of them showed up. Originally it was only supposed to be a few guys from the offense, but I guess this is Roy Williams' way of "getting back" at Bryant for the training camp BS. I think that the bill went through the roof when guys started ordering $10,000 bottles of wine to take home. That place has bottles of various alcohol that range from $100 to $75,000 (no joke), so there's no telling what guys were ordering. There's no telling, but honestly, Bryant doesn't seem too worried about it, so I'm not that worried about it.

Well, Roy Williams invited the entire team (including practice squad) and every one of them showed up. Originally it was only supposed to be a few guys from the offense, but I guess this is Roy Williams' way of "getting back" at Bryant for the training camp BS. I think that the bill went through the roof when guys started ordering $10,000 bottles of wine to take home. That place has bottles of various alcohol that range from $100 to $75,000 (no joke), so there's no telling what guys were ordering. There's no telling, but honestly, Bryant doesn't seem too worried about it, so I'm not that worried about it.

Roy Williams is a piece of chit.....he took it too far.....take home bottles of wine is like stealing from a friend. i bet dez is very upset...but will lay low and take his medicine. dez's revenge will be to play so well that roy williams is looking for a new team next year.