10 things I would love to see this week

Got_Wood

Shaun Hill, Detroit's second string QB threw for 335 yards, something we as bills fan haven't seen our QB do since 2006. I can't understand how so many teams bench warmers are still leagues ahead of anything on our team.

But yes 200+ passing yards would be some exciting Bills football.

Fitz did have a 297 yard game with our team and his first ever game was 300+

:bag: I'm hoping that CBS decides to show Heidi rather than the game. :bag:

I was a little kid and I watched that game and I have suffered from attention disorder my whole life. You do the math.

1. 200+ yards passing by a Buffalo QB. Come on Fitz, you can do it!

2. The wildcat with Freddy at QB and Marshawn/Spiller should continue. We seem to get good yardage out of this look every time.

3. I'd love to see David Nelson emerge as our #2 WR. I think he's got the skills to do it, and his rapport with Fitzpatrick can only help.

4. I'd love to see Corey McIntyre flat back Jerod Mayo. That guys getting cocky, and needs a good wake up call.

5. An interception by Byrd on a deep route to Moss.

6. Taking away Welker's stupid little pick play routes underneath. Especially near the endzone when he does the sprint out wide and beats a linebacker for a score. We have good enough and fast enough DB's to take care of this guy.

7. Aaron Maybin needs to sack Tom Brady. I might be delusional on this one, but that would be a BIG confidence booster for this guy (not that he's lacking confidence).

8. I wouldn't mind seeing Ellis prove that he can start over Kelsay as well. Kelsay has had all the time in the world to prove he can play on this team, and he continues to show he's a liability.

9. Trade one of our RB's, and get a position of need or a draft pick that can help this team with in the future. We know this is not our season, and we need all of the help we can get.

10. A win. I think we can do it. New England is short on RB's, their defense is full of young players, and we've got some great defensive backs to take away the deep passing game. Let's steal one this week!

:thumbsup:

WORLD PEACE is more likely than all 10 of those happening.....lol

Shaun Hill, Detroit's second string QB threw for 335 yards, something we as bills fan haven't seen our QB do since 2006. I can't understand how so many teams bench warmers are still leagues ahead of anything on our team.

But yes 200+ passing yards would be some exciting Bills football.

A lot of it was prevent D from the Eagles but Ill still go out on a limb with this prediction: Detroit will go to the Super Bowl before we make it to the playoffs. THats how far ahead they are in rebuilding.

1. 200+ yards passing by a Buffalo QB. Come on Fitz, you can do it! POSSIBLE

2. The wildcat with Freddy at QB and Marshawn/Spiller should continue. We seem to get good yardage out of this look every time. HOPEFULLY

4. I'd love to see Corey McIntyre flat back Jerod Mayo. That guys getting cocky, and needs a good wake up call. WONT HAPPEN

5. An interception by Byrd on a deep route to Moss. NOT LIKELY

6. Taking away Welker's stupid little pick play routes underneath. Especially near the endzone when he does the sprint out wide and beats a linebacker for a score. We have good enough and fast enough DB's to take care of this guy. THIS IS THEIR MONEY. DEFINITELY WONT HAPPEN

7. Aaron Maybin needs to sack Tom Brady. I might be delusional on this one, but that would be a BIG confidence booster for this guy (not that he's lacking confidence). WONT HAPPEN. BRADY RARELY GETS SACKED. WE COULDNT SACK A QB THAT GETS SACKED 50 PER YEAR!!!!

9. Trade one of our RB's, and get a position of need or a draft pick that can help this team with in the future. We know this is not our season, and we need all of the help we can get. DUMB AS HELL

10. A win. I think we can do it. New England is short on RB's, their defense is full of young players, and we've got some great defensive backs to take away the deep passing game. Let's steal one this week! ANYTHING POSSIBLE, BUT AGAIN, NOT LIKELY

:thumbsup:

we are going to lose. here is my short list.

intercept brady as many times as possible

sack brady as many times as possible

have a 100 yard rusher or more

make the game CLOSE not boring and one sided

knock moss/welker/brady many many times to the ground!

2010 Buffalo Bills- No real victories, just moral ones" Weak. I know they won't beat NE, yet I'll still watch it. Why? Because I am insane.

B.S.! This team is capable of 5-6 wins *if* they follow the three "P's"-Passion,Play Calling,and Performance!

Sunday's prediction: Bills: 23 Effete Cheaters from Hell: 20