Redskins sign Chad Simpson cut Larry Johnson

zow2

I gotta say, i thought both Bell and Simpson ran REALLY HARD in preseason. I mean they both gave it their all on every carry. I won't forget Simpson bashing heads with the Cinci rookie Cornerback on a 4th down and almost killing each other. I'm disappointed we won't have either of those guys around.

Well, i guess no one wants LJ or Willie Parker right now.

The Bills would be better if they kept five running backs. They would also be better if they were in possession of many magic mind-control spells that they could use to trade Marshawn Lynch for a first-round draft pick. Then they would have four running backs, and a lot of awesome magic mind-control spells.

What if Bell and Simpson become stars in the league and chan was to stupid to keep them.

If Chan was too stupid to keep Chad Simpson then Bill Polian was even more stupid. Didn't the Colts release Chad Simpson after two season?

Anyone who blames Chan for not keeping Chad Simpson and Joique Bell over CJ Spiller, Marshawn Lynch and Fred Jackson would need his head examined.

Good luck to Simpson and Bell in the future. If they flourish more power to them.

I gotta say, i thought both Bell and Simpson ran REALLY HARD in preseason. I mean they both gave it their all on every carry. I won't forget Simpson bashing heads with the Cinci rookie Cornerback on a 4th down and almost killing each other. I'm disappointed we won't have either of those guys around.

Well, i guess no one wants LJ or Willie Parker right now.

I would expect nothing less from an undrafted FA and a career backup trying to make a team.

But...they obviously didn't run hard enough for Chan!

When I heard the news that the Eagles signed Bell, I was kind of hoping Chad Simpson might be brought back on the PS. Oh well, that's how these things go.

Chad Simpson is not eligible for the practice squad.