Bills' Fans: Please remove the following sentences from your vocab

Buffaloed82

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your 33? You really should be embarassed by your post then. I truly thought you were a kid. Hard to believe an adult, especially a big important one like you, would blast an old man like that.

You knock Buffalo ("1000's of amazing careers", "people from Buffalo think PF Chang's is classy") then you say I should not be aloud to post because I am not from there.

First of all I am from Buffalo and I go back there quite often and I attend games at RALPH WILSON STADIUM. Named after the guy you blasted for being old. The guy who has kept the team in one place, Buffalo, for 50 years. The only original owner left from the AFL. The one that Chris Berman presented to the NFL Hall of Fame.

You're 33 not Your 33. It's allowed not aloud. Other than that I agree with your post but no matter how old you are, you should have some knowledge of grammar. Sorry for correcting it but it drive's me nuts when I see how people bastardize words. I also agree we should all thank Ralph that we have something to b1tch about. Heck, without the Bills people might focus on their lives and improving the city they dwell in.

Edited by Conch

You're 33 not Your 33. It's allowed not aloud. Other than that I agree with your post but no matter how old you are, you should have some knowledge of grammar. Sorry for correcting it but it drive's me nuts when I see how people bastardize words. I also agree we should all thank Ralph that we have something to b1tch about. Heck, without the Bills people might focus on their lives and improving the city they dwell in.

It's B word, not b1tch.

It's "drives", not "drive's"

And you really should use a semicolon before, and a comma after, a conjuntive adverb when joining two independent clauses

Just sayin'

Edited by billsfan1959

I'm 33 and 100% positive that if I was standing in front of you, you wouldn't be speaking like that. But, you're a tough talker behind a computer screen. And i bet you're either A. unemployed or B. working in one of the 1000s of amazing careers Buffalo has to offer. So I'm pretty sure it's time to go handle the dinner rush at whatever chain restaurant you work at in the Galleria. I know, I know people from Buffalo think PF Chang's is classy, I get it.

So you live in Buffalo... and yet you wreck Buffalo, as well as the Bills fans who remain loyal to the team despite their lives taking them all over the country ... and you're a proud Bills fan? Or are you...

Do you happen to own a pair of teal-green & orange Zubaz pants?

When you say animal husbandry do you mean animal husbandry in the classical sense or animal husbandry in the Biblical sense?

!@#$ no!

As far as I'm aware The Big Cat is neither into Brahms nor religion. So I guess I mean husbandry in the horizontal sense.

You're correct and you made two errors yourself. Kind of takes the impact out of your statement.

At least we'll be spared the sideline shots of Trent holding the neckline of his jersey

I really have been seeing a lot of players doing that whats up with that

RW started worrying that he was going to have to pay some rookie a Kabillion dollars.

Kabillion, kaboom, rim shot

It still bothers me that Chan Gailey needed to see 2 additional games of Trent Edwards before realizing what most of us have known for a while. Were there no available tapes of Bills games from the last 3 years?

What you never bought a bad car that test drove great, looked good and then you take it out on the hwy and find out it has no power? Or you never had a relationship with a GF sister after ....oh wait maybe I shouldn't go there

There should be board controls on people commenting who live outside the greater WNY area. You don't buy tickets or contribute to the economy. All good now?

Take a job outside of the city. Just be a silent observer. I love people weighing-in from 400 miles away, it's great. They come back 3x a year, but they have ways to change the team!! Shhhh.

I moved 4000 or so away and I am still not far enough away from you

I heard there was a "brain drain" from Buffalo. You know, the intelligent people fleeing the area, leaving the stupid behind. Well, I never really believed that before. But you provide some strong evidence it might indeed be true.

Dean lol

too late.

The board needs a good cleaning, I'm really thinking those with less than 200 or so posts maybe should get some kind of a

policy wrtten just for them like 2 valid reports and they could be outta here or something, I am all in favor of the type of banter that has always gone on here but really some ppl only have one agenda and repeat it in every thread (unless he got banned already and I don't know it yet.