Vick 20/33 283 yds 2 TD 0 INT

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If we had Mike Vick we would atleast be 1-1 and have a shot but as it stands we don't have a shot next year either... None of the qbs on our team couldn't spit shine Mike's eagles helmet... t.checkwards sux, r.fiztpatmynuts sux, b.broom sucks... hell the front office sucks for not trying to get Vick. That means buddy dix and chan "fu*k*ng" gailey....

where you been fella?

I hope Vick dies of Aids. I can't listen to another ESPN donkey like Fred Coleman kiss the guy's butt. Why is it that any time someone prefaces a point with "I don't condone what he did but..." they basically condone what he did (kinda like "I'm not a racist/I have black friends")?

Has anyone ever met a 28yr old terrible person that wasn't still a terrible person at 32? Do you seriously have to patronize us by saying years and years of planned torture/murder is a "mistake", or imply that everyone who is disgusted by the guy must be some extremist Peta freak? No, it wasn't a mistake. Plaxico Burress made a mistake. Vick is pond scum. Sorry this is old news, but being in Philly I'm tired of hearing about him. I don't and have never owned a dog.

best post ever on the subject.

I'd rather go 0-16 for the rest of my life than have Vick on my team. Not holier than though, just something about holding an innocent dog's head under water, or electrocuting him, or throwing him onto concrete to kill him is something I'll never look past. Call me crazy...

For all those shouting that we should forgive him...how's about that piece of **** show some actual remorse first? His favorite phrase when talking about what he did seems to be "It's unfortunate this happened to me" as if he was the victim...he'd do it again if he thought he could get away with it and anyone who doesn't realize that is just plain ignorant

Really, do you think there would be anymore hate here for Mike Vick than there is for Trent .... He's a free agent this year, I say go get him. And, like most of you, turn to the Bills roster to dial in my moral compass, he has paid his debt to society, and as long as he behaves now, let him move on. We need help badly !!!!!! :D

Edited by CSBill

Just Sayin.....

I personally hate the phrase "just sayin". I don't know why. But I am with you on the thought. If the Bills were serious about competing next year, their best chance is to get a talented, established QB. Vick is a free agent and deserves a big fat contract as much as any QB that will hit the market in march.

If you want warm fuzzies, go see a movie. I want a talented QB on Sundays and Vick still has got crazy talent. I would love to see it!!

I hope Vick dies of Aids. I can't listen to another ESPN donkey like Fred Coleman kiss the guy's butt. Why is it that any time someone prefaces a point with "I don't condone what he did but..." they basically condone what he did (kinda like "I'm not a racist/I have black friends")?

Has anyone ever met a 28yr old terrible person that wasn't still a terrible person at 32? Do you seriously have to patronize us by saying years and years of planned torture/murder is a "mistake", or imply that everyone who is disgusted by the guy must be some extremist Peta freak? No, it wasn't a mistake. Plaxico Burress made a mistake. Vick is pond scum. Sorry this is old news, but being in Philly I'm tired of hearing about him. I don't and have never owned a dog.

And if the Bills signed him next year and he leads them to the promised land, I am sure you'd feel the same way. Vick isn't all that different than most pro athletes. They all think the laws don't apply to them. Most of them are a-holes anyways. If you don't believe that, you are kidding yourself.

Vick is a confident, talented NFL QB. Because I pay thousands to see these jamokes play, I want him, or a reasonable facsimile, playing QB next year. I either think that way or just stop following pro sports altogether.

And he paid dearly for his mistake. After paying for his mistake in a federal penitentiary, he has a right to turn his life around and pursue a living. Anyone who believes otherwise doesn't understand the ideals upon which this country were founded. And that's a sign of someone who represents pond scum.

Just Sayin.....

Hello filthy mcnasty! Your Ron Mexico name, the ultimate disguise, is Big Boy Palestine.

(You are aware this was against Detroit, yes? Last season's 2-14 Detroit Lions...just sayin'...)

Apparently all these morally superior, holier than thou, high and mighty types aren't actually church goers. Something about "no one is beyond forgiveness" I seem to recall. For shame.

Please....speak for yourself, and don't try shoving your own beliefs down anyone elses throat! <_<

I'm sure you invoke this 'doctrine of forgiveness when it conveniently suits your needs.

Your church is your own business - mine says, 'An eye for an eye.'

Edited by The Senator

I could care less what Mike Vick does off the field. Will he help the Bills win between the hashmarks? hell yes. And you know what, as an added bonus is super exciting to watch. The man paid his debt to society, he didn't kill any people. I don't see the outcry for game hunters bagging their latest trophy. In that case, it's considered "sport"...right.

In the final analysis, Vick is a better option at QB than the trash we currently have. Whatever he does off the field is irrelevant to me, provided he is in good standing with the law. He served his time, now he deserves a shot.

Hello filthy mcnasty! Your Ron Mexico name, the ultimate disguise, is Big Boy Palestine.

(You are aware this was against Detroit, yes? Last season's 2-14 Detroit Lions...just sayin'...)

Please....speak for yourself, and don't try shoving your own beliefs down anyone elses throat! <_<

I'm sure you invoke this 'doctrine of forgiveness when it conveniently suits your needs.

Your church is your own business - mine says, 'An eye for an eye.'

Vick paid for his sins in a federal pen for over 2 years. That was his "eye". And that "eye" is what the legal system said was appropriate for the "eye" of whatever he did.

Wow I'm not an animal lover but I do love pit bulls, and we all know 98percent of the dogs that fight in this horrific situation are Pits. I'm from Va and have seen my fair share of dog fighting and know how brutal this sport can be. I've met Vick numerous times and the guy is a different man from four or five years ago! Hell he lost everything and serve his time! If he was on this team in winning he would silence all the people on here that is "so called" animal lovers.. Sorry had to say that..

Just Sayin.....

Sorry, I still love my dog....just sayin'.

p.s. - Vick would still suck running around this awful OL anyway. He might have a few fantastic plays, and then get his knee blown out trying to run for his life and his head telling him to do something that his body can no longer do.

And he paid dearly for his mistake. After paying for his mistake in a federal penitentiary, he has a right to turn his life around and pursue a living. Anyone who believes otherwise doesn't understand the ideals upon which this country were founded.

When all else fails, bust out the lame "he has the right to make a living" straw-man point. What does that even mean? Who said he doesn't? I have a right to make a living too - that doesn't mean every accounting firm I interview with is obligated to hire me.

And that's a sign of someone who represents pond scum.

Yes clearly I'm a worse person than Vick. Go pour gasoline on yourself.

For all those shouting that we should forgive him...how's about that piece of **** show some actual remorse first? His favorite phrase when talking about what he did seems to be "It's unfortunate this happened to me" as if he was the victim...he'd do it again if he thought he could get away with it and anyone who doesn't realize that is just plain ignorant

It's just plain ignorant to not see that he is remorseful and has paid for his crimes, is trying to make amends and rebuild his life. Claiming that he is not allows people like you to continue to be judgmental, morally superior and "holier than thou". All of the smug superiority with none of the compassion. You are a disgrace. I have seen this BS tactic many times before. Instead of accepting his apology and remorse they claim that it is not good enough so they can continue to sit high on their throne of judgment in their glass house and never have to "forgive".

Perhaps people like you fear the real test of their faith which isn't aspiring to a high moral standard but forgiving others when they are not as strong and fail to do so.

Before you make the next tired ridiculous claim I do think what he did was terrible. I don't want to go out with the guy and have beers, joke around and slap each other on the back. I DO think he has every right to rebuild his life and excel at his chosen profession which is football.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzytivQsPGI

Edited by PDaDdy

I would love to see Vick in a Bills uniform. He makes plays, something our Qbs have not done for a long time. I hate what he did and will always look at him with little respect as a human being, but I always felt similarly about Bruce Smith and I still loved watching him play on Sundays. Vick is going to be in the NFL, he may as well be here helping us. His off field issues have been handled and he is allowed to play in the league, let's go get him. Sign him for 2 years, draft Luck, Mallett or Locker to develop behind him and then build a team to return back to respectability.