Vick 20/33 283 yds 2 TD 0 INT

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If we had Mike Vick we would atleast be 1-1 and have a shot but as it stands we don't have a shot next year either... None of the qbs on our team couldn't spit shine Mike's eagles helmet... t.checkwards sux, r.fiztpatmynuts sux, b.broom sucks... hell the front office sucks for not trying to get Vick. That means buddy dix and chan "fu*k*ng" gailey....

Edited by ReturnoftheBuffaloBeast23

I hope Vick dies of Aids. I can't listen to another ESPN donkey like Fred Coleman kiss the guy's butt. Why is it that any time someone prefaces a point with "I don't condone what he did but..." they basically condone what he did (kinda like "I'm not a racist/I have black friends")?

Has anyone ever met a 28yr old terrible person that wasn't still a terrible person at 32? Do you seriously have to patronize us by saying years and years of planned torture/murder is a "mistake", or imply that everyone who is disgusted by the guy must be some extremist Peta freak? No, it wasn't a mistake. Plaxico Burress made a mistake. Vick is pond scum. Sorry this is old news, but being in Philly I'm tired of hearing about him. I don't and have never owned a dog.

Edited by BuffOrange