OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

Alphadawg7

No doubt, since we were just loaded with talent when he arrived 9 months ago.....

And the team has less talent than 9 months ago. Please explain why you don't draft an offensive lineman in the first few rounds. Please explain a receiving corp that is much worse than last year. Please explain three QBs that are proven non-NFL talent. Nothing was done to address the team's needs. Oh, and the head coach they hired is a retread who was less than successful in the NFL and a failure in college. Please, Mrs. Nix. no lame excuses.

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Since the game is out of hand in the 4th, why not play Spiller to get him some experience

I get the sense that this staff has some interest in protecting Spiller instead of exposing him to the effects of our truly offensive line.

Will Chan or Trent say they're improving because they gained more yards today?

I dont know, but I am looking forward to what these clown have to say at the post game press conference. If Tent smiles once I am going to jump out of my window.

i agree at the beginning of the season i tried to say that we were better then alot of teams but this simply isnt the case. We are awful and we honestly dont have any hope. 2-14 maybe 3-13 all i know is we wont be good for awhile and we havent been good in 10 years

Try 0-16, unless our opponents' planes land at the wrong airport.

Until we get a QB that can strike any type of fear into a defense, we will not win anything. Right now, all the defense we have and will play will continue to put more and more people at the LOS because they know that even with Edwards does have time to throw, he will take the safest possible throw (dump off every time). Until we get a QB that at least attempts to throw the ball down the field on a regular basis (maybe even to the first down sticks), defenses will just send everyone at the RBs and Edwards and basically forget about the WRs.

If nothing else, we need to change QBs now to at least make defenses question something.....even if our other QBs stink as well. They may not be accurate, but at least they will throw the ball down the field once in a while. Edwards is the most boring QB......and one of the worst QBs I have ever seen.