OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

Alphadawg7

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Want to feel even worse? Take a look what Jahvid Best is doing for Detroit, and then compare that to Spiller.

Best is their feature back. They had NOBODY else. Spiller has not been given anything remotely close to feature back carries. And in week 1 Miami dared us to throw and Edwards couldn't do it.

For you to compare Best to Spiller this early in their careers is BRAINLESS.

I think Gailey has accepted the fact that this offense cannot make plays downfield in those types of situations and he's calling plays designed to minimize the damage. Whether or not they improve this season, though...

Well if they have guys who can't make plays downfield, they shouldn't be in the NFL, period. Put those guys on the bench and give their backups a chance. And if those backups can't make plays, hit the waiver wire.

The purpose of this season is quickly turning out to be finding 5 or 10 players the Bills can spend the next few years building around. It's pretty easy to see already that some of the starters don't fit into that plan.

Man, it's just amazing to see a real QB behind center. We spend all of our time looking for positives in Trent so that we don't puke all over ourselves. But you just watch Rodgers, who has pressure too, but just gets it done. You either have it, or you don't. Trent just looks likes he scrambling to survive the game mentally and physically.

Yep. Excuses and justifications aside, this sums it up.

Right...You do know it was over the counter for Cushing, the Defensive Rookie of the Year, and Matthews is KILLING the NFL everywhere he goes...Seriously are you saying you would rather have Maybin over Matthews? Cause Matthews MIGHT get a suspension some day? Did you really just write that? Are you related to Modrak?

That isn't what I said. I was explaining why a team might have passed on those two guys if they knew their pharmaceutical history or had reason to doubt they were all-natural. The Bills weren't the only teams to pass on those two.

Best is their feature back. They had NOBODY else. Spiller has not been given anything remotely close to feature back carries. And in week 1 Miami dared us to throw and Edwards couldn't do it.

For you to compare Best to Spiller this early in their careers is BRAINLESS.

All right, genius, compare Best to OUR feature back... how does that play out?

Or am I going too far in comparing the Bills to the powerhouse Lions?

Do we have the permission of the apologists like yourself to compare Maybin to Orkapo or Mathews, or is that too soon for you also?