Our best weapon may be out.

JinWPB

Does anyone know if there are public #s available for jersey sales by player? If so, I'm guessing Moorman is 1) The most sold Bills Jersey, all in, over the last 9 years (he's been with us since '01, right?), and 2) He is the top selling special teams jersey of all time.

Completely anecdotal guess, but I'd like to see the #s. I wonder if TO, Lynch, etc, beat him in sales overall. I see A LOT of Moorman's jersey's at games.

Does anyone know if there are public #s available for jersey sales by player? If so, I'm guessing Moorman is 1) The most sold Bills Jersey, all in, over the last 9 years (he's been with us since '01, right?), and 2) He is the top selling special teams jersey of all time.

Completely anecdotal guess, but I'd like to see the #s. I wonder if TO, Lynch, etc, beat him in sales overall. I see A LOT of Moorman's jersey's at games.

I don't know the #'s either, but I've never seen anyone wearing a Moorman jersey at the stadium. I know they're out there, but just sayin'

At my fantasy draft one guy (Redskins fan) was mocking me because he said he went to the preseason game and actually saw Bills fans there wearing the jersey of the punter :bag:

Edited by stevewin

Yes, Moorman jerseys exist. Just hard to find. My only jersey is a Moorman I bought at the clubhouse or whatever its called when I went to my first Bills game 3 years ago. It was the only one they had left (a 2XL! I weigh 145 pounds!) and took a while to find. I'm going to get a Jackson if they trade Lynch. Or either a Byrd, Spiller, or Williams if they trade Jackson. Maybe eventually a Wood, Maybin or Troup.

I don't know the #'s either, but I've never seen anyone wearing a Moorman jersey at the stadium. I know they're out there, but just sayin'

I've seen plenty of Moorman jerseys at the stadium. No kidding. There's more than you'd think. But I see more Poz and Edwards jerseys than Moorman.

Here's something I haven't read here before...the fact that Moorman really hasn't been much of a weapon for a while. There has been some great punting in the league recently but Moorman hasn't been much a part of it. His numbers aren't bad but he hasn't made the type of game-turning punts that he used to. He hasn't kicked the kind of punts that make an impact in a game. I can't recall the last punt downed inside the 5. But I can recall a dozen or so punts from within the 50 that bounced harmlessly into the endzone for a net of 15-25 yards. He looks pissed at himself a lot. He tugs on that chinstrap more often than he high-fives. Moorman is past his prime, methinks. He has been the most consistent player at his position on the Bills for a long time. A perfect symbol, really, of the era of Bills futility.

The run run pass punt era.

Edited by nodnarb