Good luck sunday Bills fans

Ice bowl 67

Guest dog14787

Good luck on Sunday from a Packer fan but not too much luck. Hope we win big but it is never a guarantee against anyone. Good luck to the Bills after this game. I like the Bills and wish you guys the best. Here is too a good game and injury free. God bless.

To a good game without injuries, cheers :beer:

Good luck on Sunday from a Packer fan but not too much luck. Hope we win big but it is never a guarantee against anyone. Good luck to the Bills after this game. I like the Bills and wish you guys the best. Here is too a good game and injury free. God bless.

Good Luck? Really? If the Bills have any good luck on Sunday, it still may not even be good enough to even cover the spread! lol

Good Luck to you guys making a Super Bowl run. You have a great, entertaining team, something we've been dreaming about for 12 years!

It will only take 3 Packers.

But alas with 3 Trentative will look to checkdown - only to have the ball returned for pick-6. :wallbash:

Anyways - If the Bills ever leave Buffalo - the Packers are my team. You have to love the tradition, loyal fans, and the ice tundra. With that said I hope the Bills turn it around and kick their :censored: this week :thumbsup:

Have a brat and a beer for me. :beer:

But alas with 3 Trentative will look to checkdown - only to have the ball returned for pick-6. :wallbash:

Anyways - If the Bills ever leave Buffalo - the Packers are my team. You have to love the tradition, loyal fans, and the ice tundra. With that said I hope the Bills turn it around and kick their :censored: this week :thumbsup:

I agree, I've always been one to root for the Pack over other teams.

God Bless Ice Bowl, thanks for coming over with the well wishes. You guys have a great squad, I love Aaron Rodgers...wish he was ours :)

Would not mind seeing you guys go all the way this year. I've always said the hardcore, cold weather, dome-less football teams (Bills, Packers, Browns, Bears, etc.) need to stick together against the Miamis, Dallases and Jacksonvilles of the league. Screw them. Go Bills!!!

It will be tough to get to the super bowl but thanks for the support. Good luck the rest of your season after our game and I hope you guys do very well.

Dammit, why do you Packers fans have to be so dam nice! Seriously, all the best to the Pack after Sunday. Dare to dream I hope for a small market Super Bowl - Packers and Bills - January 2011! One can dream.