Pats or Jets?

I find this question absurd! I don't know how there can be a question which team would be more gratifying. The Pats. The Jets didn't run up the score on the Bills on a Sunday Night game, the haven't won anything of note. We beat them last year. The Jets are gonna get beat on by a few teams anyway. The Pats are owed a whole heap of abuse by the entire league. Tom Brady isn't gonna be around forever! Any chance to pummel him, and kick dirt in his face needs to be taken now. It would suck if he retired before the BIlls had a chance to dance over him as he lay in the fetal position after a brutal sack (I don't want him injured, just hurt).

good points. either way i was with you. want the pats to lose or tie.

This is week 2 the Pats are 1- 0 and the Jests are 0-1 ergo I want the Jets to win so that if Miami loses and the miracle of all miracles happens, we are all sitting atop the AFC east tied at 1-1. There is no other way to look at it.

so it took until the 27th response for someone to actually look at it the proper way...like I said earlier, sad state of affairs

i detest the pats. However, this year the jets have been getting so much attention that they have climbed really high on my dislike list.

having said that, i still prefer the pats to lose. LOVED THE RAVENS IN WEEK 1. they gave the jets a well deserved @ kick!

how about you guys?

i vote for a jets win!

Brady will outplay Sanchez. Pats win this one easy.

Isn't it funny (or should I say sad) that not one person has mentioned that they want the Jets to win because it would help the Bills in the division race. That is because everybody (including myself) already knows that this season is dead in the water. It is so bizarre knowing that the season just started and it feels like week 17 after a brutal year.....Never thought I would feel like this after week one..EVER

Actually, that is exactly what I was thinking. I would like to see the Jets win, just to knock the *Patriots down a notch. Then if Minnisota to beats Miami, and a miracle occurs in Green Bay, the AFCE would be even again.