Pack a 14-pt favorite this weekend...

eball

Obviously, most of us (myself included) believe Green Bay will stomp the Bills at Lambeau. A 14-pt spread is huge, however, and the Packers will be missing Ryan Grant.

Mike Vick ran like crazy against the GB defense on Sunday; I can envision the Bills using a lot of wildcat with Jackson and Spiller as primary options.

Not suggesting by any means that the Bills will win this game, but I could see it being closer than expected.

I can not endorse betting on the Bills in any way shape or form this season. They're already breaking our hearts, don't let them bankrupt you as well.

This is the easiest line of the year. Take the Packers and give whatever points are available. The Bills Stink, and Aaron Rodgers is going to lite up the joint.

This is the easiest line of the year. Take the Packers and give whatever points are available. The Bills Stink, and Aaron Rodgers is going to lite up the joint.

14 is just too much for me. Coaches like bellicheat may run up the score, but most won't. If GB is up by 10 late in the game they will just run out the clock. No bet this week ... except maybe the over/under ;)

Obviously, most of us (myself included) believe Green Bay will stomp the Bills at Lambeau. A 14-pt spread is huge, however, and the Packers will be missing Ryan Grant.

Mike Vick ran like crazy against the GB defense on Sunday; I can envision the Bills using a lot of wildcat with Jackson and Spiller as primary options.

Not suggesting by any means that the Bills will win this game, but I could see it being closer than expected.

For the Bills to have a chance, there need to be audibles at the line. If they're stacking the box, switch over to a quick pass and get it the $%^& out of there. The problem, of course, being Green Bay has significantly better CB's than MIA. Hopefully our receivers can get open quick or else we're in for a long day of Trent on the ground.

I took the Bills and the points this weekend. It was against all my better judgement.

if i still bet on football i would take the points all day

remember, i gave pts last week and recommended the fish so this isnt a homer call. i just think the bills def was better than i expected and the offense is likely to improve considerably (eventually and at least a little this week) after gailey studies the film and makes adjustments

27-17 pack

Be wary of the 14 points. While Trent Edwards and the O-line do stink....Trent's very best games have come away from Ralph Wilson Stadium. For whatever reason he cannot handle the pressure in the Ralph and at least performs at a mediocre level on the road. If the game were at RWS I'd say take GB plus the points. At GB, i see this as a 30-17 final with the Bills eeking out the cover.

Grant is now gone for the year

It's the biggest spread on the board this week for a reason. Green Bay is a serious Conference Championship contender with a qb that knows how to play the position. Watch the game on Sunday and see for yourself just how far apart the two teams and starting qb's are. Trent better make sure that he's not behind on his life insurance payment. The spread should be 24. If you doubt me now, get back to me on Sunday evening.

Be wary of the 14 points. While Trent Edwards and the O-line do stink....Trent's very best games have come away from Ralph Wilson Stadium. For whatever reason he cannot handle the pressure in the Ralph and at least performs at a mediocre level on the road. If the game were at RWS I'd say take GB plus the points. At GB, i see this as a 30-17 final with the Bills eeking out the cover.

But his worst games have come against 3-4 defenses....like GB's.

was just gunna say that. GB has a 3-4? expect 50 yards passing from Trent at the half, only to be replaced by Fitz at the start of the 3rd quarter.

... and there may be a golf cart ride involved in that scenario. How do Peters and Incognito look now? The list of mistakes keeps getting longer and longer. This organization is horrendously pathetic.

14 is just too much for me. Coaches like bellicheat may run up the score, but most won't. If GB is up by 10 late in the game they will just run out the clock. No bet this week ... except maybe the over/under ;)

Up by 10 late in the game? LMAO. The Dolphins were up by 10 late in the game, and if Aaron Rodgers has as much time to throw as Chad Henne had, they'll be up by 24 at the half.

This is a rout. Period.