No reports on poor fan behavior

It was very laid back for a home opener, especially against Miami. No one seemed to be up for the game, including the players.

Couple incidents I saw, One lady arrested for taking off her shirt at Gate 8 entrance...and yes she deserved to be arrested for that :sick:

One drunk girl making fun of other Bills fans because their jerseys were pink and grey which, "Weren't Bills colors stupid!!!"

It was very laid back for a home opener, especially against Miami. No one seemed to be up for the game, including the players.

Couple incidents I saw, One lady arrested for taking off her shirt at Gate 8 entrance...and yes she deserved to be arrested for that :sick:

One drunk girl making fun of other Bills fans because their jerseys were pink and grey which, "Weren't Bills colors stupid!!!"

Thats what I love about a Bills game is all the drunk women

I booed alot....and said the F word. :blush:

I wondered about this. Even with surround sound & loud, I couldn't really hear boos from the crowd untill the very end. Was Trent heartily booed at all during the game? I can assure you he was at my football party!!:censored: :censored:

Well we were asked politely to leave by security because we were too "negative"!!!!!!!!!! I love new season tix holders and one game a yr ppl that show up and think its the damn SB............the game was horrible yesterday. Sorry everyone around is content and not outraged w/ that. This is our third yr w/ season tix and I am tired of paying HARD earned money for filet mignon and getting steak-ums. Now, I am sure it was annoying to hear negativity but this is where the FO has put the fans; disgusted and frustrated.

Oh... Believe me , there was plenty of "poor fan behavior" there yesterday. I got stuck sitting behind the biggest MORON I have ever seen at a game. I have attended close to 100 games in my life. I have never seen a bigger idiot that the guy in section 312 row 22 seat 5 or 6... This guy must have escaped from a mental hospital. And , to make it worse he is a season ticket holder. My condolences to the people in that section and that row. If I had to sit around that guy every game he'd get an ass whooping every week until he changed his season tickets... I am glad I will never see him again.

The guy in front of me spilled beer all over the guy in front of him and then passed out on his lucky girlfriend.

If he was lucky this happened early in the game and he was saved from having to watch the majority of what transpired.