Early signs not looking too promising for Poz

Big Turk

Gailey said tests need to be done, but initial reports describe it as a "long term knee injury". This dude just cannot stay healthy. Maybe he needs to go play flag football or something here there is no contact...

"Long term knee injury"

Let the injury fest begin for the Bills...

Edited by matter2003

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Gailey said tests need to be done, but initial reports describe it as a "long term knee injury". This dude just cannot stay healthy. Maybe he needs to go play flag football or something here there is no contact...

"Long term knee injury"

Let the injury fest begin for the Bills...

That's surprising, he was actually jumping up and down on it on the sidelines after the injury. I thought he looked okay and would be coming back into the game. This sucks.

That's surprising, he was actually jumping up and down on it on the sidelines after the injury. I thought he looked okay and would be coming back into the game. This sucks.

I remember Jim Kelly doing similar things after he tore up his knee with the Bills the one time. Said it started feeling better until one point where he jumped and it completely gave out and he knew something was really wrong and sat down. aid he was trying to convince himself it wasn't bad because it didn't hurt that much, etc...

Could be a similar type injury...

Edited by matter2003

No lie: when he blew up Ricky Williams and sacked Henne, the impact was so ferocious I thought he was going to shatter into millions of pieces of glass shards.

The '07 draft is just another reminder of why the Bills are terrible. One pick away from Willis, take Marshawn. Pass on David Harris, Lammarr Woodley and take Poz. Trent, Youboty, Dwayne Wright, Wedling, Schouman, Ah You... :sick:

C'mon, I can do you better...taking Whitner ahead of Haloti Ngata...Aaron "The Project" Maybin over Orakpo or Oher....

Could you imagine Oher and Wood on our line, and taken in the same year?

Ngata in our middle?