Whitners mouth/Twitter is a curse

saundena

If Whitner sucks so bad that a FAN can see that he is garbage, why would a team, even one weak at safety want the guy? And if they did, why would they trade Buffalo for even a semi decent o-linemen???????

Man people are stupid..............

For those who actually saw the game, the reason the Bills lost was because they don't have an offence, and don't have a QB. Miami knew that they could sit back and just stop the run all day cause theres no way that Edwards was going to beat them with his arm. The defence, mostly because of the play of the DB's, did a great job holding Miami back all day and keeping the Bills close. Problem was that just like last year, unless they were getting in the endzone, they weren't going to be scoring much.

Why can't he just shut the F up? It's going to be q ling season if our QB won't let it fly

Whitner?

You mean the same Whitner we selected instead of run-stuffing Haloti Ngata?

Is he still goofing around with his Twitter?

If Whitner sucks so bad that a FAN can see that he is garbage, why would a team, even one weak at safety want the guy? And if they did, why would they trade Buffalo for even a semi decent o-linemen???????

For those who actually saw the game, the reason the Bills lost was because they don't have an offence, and don't have a QB. Miami knew that they could sit back and just stop the run all day cause theres no way that Edwards was going to beat them with his arm. The defence, mostly because of the play of the DB's, did a great job holding Miami back all day and keeping the Bills close. Problem was that just like last year, unless they were getting in the endzone, they weren't going to be scoring much.

I actually don't think you can pin this one on Trent.

I think this 1st game showed us weak in 2 areas that we already knew:

1.) Offensive line (particularly the tackle positions)

and

2.) No consistent pass rusher.

But man, with the way McKelvin and Florence played, the defensive secondary has got to be one of the best in football. Looks like Jauron may have done one thing right, after all.

Once again, read the OP. Obviously our offense was the reason for our loss. I was simply commenting that his mouth is growing tiresome.

Once again, read the OP. Obviously our offense was the reason for our loss. I was simply commenting that his mouth is growing tiresome.

I wasn't responding to you, I was responding to the guy that says he is garbage and should be dealt to a team weak at Safety tomorrow for an o-linemen.

And he really hasn't been any worse with his mouth or Twitter then any other athlete that has an account. How dare he actually be optimistic and predict a Bills win! Only in Buffalo would a player be run out of town for showing some optimisim!

You'll notice I didn't balame him. Certainly not saying he played poorly. I just wish dante would shut up. He's got a bad case of the Rex Ryan's.

Then I'll say it: he played poorly. He was about 5 seconds late to every play today; had about 3 late hits that should have been but weren't flagged; got blown up by Marshall; etc.

I guess I was expecting something big today from him given that this defense, according to him, was going to showcase his talents.

When does this guy's contract expire?