Chad Henne is an overrated POS

I wonder if Danny found his pride.

youtube.com/watch?v=PIG4M15fUiY

Wow. I bet the coach was hoping Danny would stand up and say something like "Yes!! Coach I have pride!!" Which would get all other players to rise up too. I was waiting but he didn't. Do you know if they won the game?

I could not find whether or not they won the game, but a little research tells me that this coach was the winningest coach in his county at the time of this video, and continued to be until 2006 when he was suspended pending a probe into financial irregularities regarding recruitment to his off-season training program for high school players. He initially contested the suspension, then just resigned. Now he coaches at another school in the same part of the country, and they pretty much win every week also.

He's obviously a little bit crazy, and from what I gather he builds his teams by somehow buying these children or something, but he wins, a lot.

He's sort of like an old Lane Kiffin with some talent.

Coach was trying too hard - came off way to forced and scripted. If I was a player I'd be siting there saying to myself "Whatever - can we go play now?"

Did remind me of an incident this spring on my daughter's AAU basketball team. They were having a bad practice, and the coache was running the crap out of them - and finally calls the team together to read them the riot act and and try to motivate them. Goes into a speech about how they aren't focused and don't even seem like they want to be there and wasting everybody's time etc. - then asks the (rhetorical) question - "Does anyone here not want to be here?!?!?!?" - and one girl raised her hand :):rolleyes:

What does that video have to do with Chad Henne? And did that coach get canned?

Good questions. I agree with the scripted comment from Steve Irwin and maybe kids that age can fall for that kind of thing but the guy seems to think he's in a Hollywood football movie. I hope they lost.

What does that video have to do with Chad Henne? And did that coach get canned?

That's from just down the road. Chad Henne was a QB for that team I believe. He had a dreadful game, and the coach freaked out. Proof positive Henne sucks. I agree with Beersphere. :thumbsup: