Jim Kelly Encouraged....

sharper802

Aww just let Jimbo be a cheerleader!

It is a bit predictable how he is always sunshine and gumdrops when it comes to the Bills outlook, but what the heck, he's an all time great and I really like that the fact that he is still passionate about the franchise all these years later.

I'm always happy on gameday, too, when I see him roaming around down on the sidelines. You can always tell it's Jim because he's the only guy wearing camouflage. :)

Edited by Benjamin Barker

Dan Miller (Johnsonburg, PA)

Do you really think the Bills have any chance of staying in Buffalo?

Jim Kelly  (3:06 PM)

Yes, I defiantly do. It's still Mr. Wilson's team and as long and he's alive and in charge they will stay in Buffalo.

Above is a quote from Jimbo during a recent espn chat. Not very encouraging, but who knows.

Do they really need to write this same article every year??? Does anyone even know if Kelly has an official role with the team? Does anyone think Kelly knows what he is talking about?

Jim Kelly is a Bills Fan.

He also had the ultimate "can do" attitude as a player. "We're down by 31 points at the half? Let's go! We can win this!"

Yes, I defiantly do. It's still Mr. Wilson's team and as long and he's alive and in charge they will stay in Buffalo.

Above is a quote from Jimbo during a recent espn chat. Not very encouraging, but who knows.

i hate when ppl do that incomplete stuff

same chat but later

You mentioned the Bills will stay in Buffalo as long as RW is alive. What about after RW? (God bless him)

Jim Kelly (3:18 PM)

I know people that are willing to step up and be apart of ownership but hopefully we won't have to think about that anytime soon. I hope he lives to be 110 years old. This team is a staple in western New York and hopefully it will stay that way.

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/chat/_/id/34295

Do they really need to write this same article every year??? Does anyone even know if Kelly has an official role with the team? Does anyone think Kelly knows what he is talking about?

Jim is a fan and acts as an unofficial ambassador for the team. Personally what more could you ask from the guy? He is loyal to WNY and the fan base. He may ultimately represent the best chance of retaining the Bills in Buffalo.

i hate when ppl do that incomplete stuff

same chat but later

You mentioned the Bills will stay in Buffalo as long as RW is alive. What about after RW? (God bless him)

Jim Kelly (3:18 PM)

I know people that are willing to step up and be apart of ownership but hopefully we won't have to think about that anytime soon. I hope he lives to be 110 years old. This team is a staple in western New York and hopefully it will stay that way.

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/chat/_/id/34295

Agreed - once I saw that, I was about to respond with the same quote.

Jim Kelly is to the Bills what water is to Niagara Falls. He is the team's best cheerleader. He is part of its successful history. He has an insiders perspective. Official or not, I love hearing from him. :worthy:

Why is he being defiant?

Jim Kelly is a direct connection to this franchise's best years (so far), and he chooses to make his home in WNY when he could afford to live anywhere in the world. Paid or not, official or not, he's earned the right to have a strong presence and I'm glad he does.

Jim is a fan and acts as an unofficial ambassador for the team. Personally what more could you ask from the guy? He is loyal to WNY and the fan base. He may ultimately represent the best chance of retaining the Bills in Buffalo.

Exactly...

What kind of a Bills Fan could have a problem with what Kelly does for this Team at this point? He's a Hall Of Fame Cheerleader and HUGE supporter of the Bills and WNY...That goes for TT too...Personally I love the guys...Always will... B-)

It is not a problem with Kelly. It is obvious he is playing the cheerleader role. I just find it incredible how weak journalism has become. This is the same story over and over. Sullivan writes the same column week after week then quotes himself.

I too love Kelly being on the sidelines. I do however doubt he has an ownership group and if he is a part of one it would be a small part. Remember every businees he started failed. He is not like Elway with a number of car dealerships.

I love my Bills and will be watching every game in Portland OR and coming back for the Jax game.

Trammel the mammal!!!

Jim Kelly is to the Bills what water is to Niagara Falls. He is the team's best cheerleader. He is part of its successful history. He has an insiders perspective. Official or not, I love hearing from him. :worthy:

Well said, and I agree as long as he stays as a cheerleader, ambassador, PR Guy, poster boy, potential owner, whatever and doesn't act like a GM, that is when he puts his foot in his mouth.