Interesting Tid-Bit regarding the Home Opener

saundena

One of the guys in my College Fraternity is now an F15 fighter pilot in the Air Force. I found out the other day that he's going to be one of the pilots flying over the stadium just before kickoff-- He's also a Bills fan! How's that for a good omen! Hopefully it's a sign that our team is on the way up!

Go Bills

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always thought they came out of syracuse

The 174th ANG from Hancock was transitioned from F-16s to drones about 4 months ago. F-15s never flew out of SYR. Now it's going to be a bunch of guys in an airconditioned room moving a joystick.

And you don't want THAT schit flying over the Ralph.

The 174th ANG from Hancock was transitioned from F-16s to drones about 4 months ago. F-15s never flew out of SYR. Now it's going to be a bunch of guys in an airconditioned room moving a joystick.

And you don't want THAT schit flying over the Ralph.

I think a formation of 3 MQ-9 Reapers would be cool as hell but you'd never hear them because they're pretty quiet.

There aren't any on site right now so unfortunately that can't happen. The MQ-9's aren't currently fitted with transponders so the FAA won't let them fly out of a commercial airport.

http://twistedsifter.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/predator-b-drone-mq-9-reaper.jpg

Edited by Mike in Syracuse