DOES ANYONE ELSE THINK WE ARE GOING TO SMASH THE PHINS COME SUNDAY?

ThrillIsGone

Call me optimistic, but I really feel the Bills come out guns blazing and beat the Phins in all aspects of the game. The team is walking with a swagger and I'm looking to see positive contributions on all sides of the ball!!! In addition, I can't wait to see some actuall quality playcalling and who knows maybe our playmakers might even actually touch the ball (just a thought)! I feel if we can get some decent linebacker play and hold off Miami's rushing attack (Thus winning the T.O.P.), there's no way we don't walking away from this game holding our hats high.

God I Hate The Dolphins!!!

LETS GO BUFFALO!!!! :)

Call me optimistic, but I really feel the Bills come out guns blazing and beat the Phins in all aspects of the game. The team is walking with a swagger and I'm looking to see positive contributions on all sides of the ball!!! In addition, I can't wait to see some actuall quality playcalling and who knows maybe our playmakers might even actually touch the ball (just a thought)! I feel if we can get some decent linebacker play and hold off Miami's rushing attack (Thus winning the T.O.P.), there's no way we don't walking away from this game holding our hats high.

God I Hate The Dolphins!!!

LETS GO BUFFALO!!!! :)

I usually reserve my "gut feelings" in fear of being way off, but for some reason this week, I see the BILLS executing a well structured game plan and handing the Dolphags a big shiteburger. To which, the "experts" will say, it's only week one, the Bills will still only win 3-5 games...Then, we beat the Pack in week two, and the "experts" still don't BILLIEVE and say "their problem was not getting out of the gate, it's been tripping and falling on the home stretch."

We'll see...

Edited by Armchair GM

I actually think the exact opposite, we're the ones who are going to get crushed. I see Brandon Marshall putting up huge numbers and our ground game to give up big chunks of yardage to Ricky Williams in the 4th QTR.

Something like 34-7 in favor of the Fins.

At that point, all of the experts will proclaim themselves to be right after Week One, The Wall turns into a suicide watch with at least 5 "I'll NEVER BE A FAN OF THE BILLS AGAIN!!!!111" posts and Trent Edwards gives his sad face interview for another game.

I hate being negative guys, but I do believe it when the people who study this team for a job say we are in for a Hindenburg of a season.

We won't crush them, but we will win the game. Buffalo 31 Miami 21. Spiller will have 120+ total yards with 2 TD's, a defensive TD on a Henne thrown INT by Florence, and Trent enjoys a solid day working off of the PA that CJ creates. We come out victorious, healthy, and the Phins are left scratching their heads.

I hate being negative guys, but I do believe it when the people who study this team for a job say we are in for a Hindenburg of a season.

Not that there aren't a litany of opinions saying we're terrible but who actually studies this team for a job outside of possibly the guys at the Snooze who we think are morons anyway?

How many deep thinkers picked the Saints last year? Or the Dolphins to win the East after going 1-15?