DOES ANYONE ELSE THINK WE ARE GOING TO SMASH THE PHINS COME SUNDAY?

ThrillIsGone

I actually think the exact opposite, we're the ones who are going to get crushed. I see Brandon Marshall putting up huge numbers and our ground game to give up big chunks of yardage to Ricky Williams in the 4th QTR.

Something like 34-7 in favor of the Fins.

At that point, all of the experts will proclaim themselves to be right after Week One, The Wall turns into a suicide watch with at least 5 "I'll NEVER BE A FAN OF THE BILLS AGAIN!!!!111" posts and Trent Edwards gives his sad face interview for another game.

I hate being negative guys, but I do believe it when the people who study this team for a job say we are in for a Hindenburg of a season.

really???? at home???? marshall will not blow it up. henne???? who is he??? their run game will be decent. but their pass will struggle.

we have too many things going for us to lose this one. the next few games i would agree, but not the first one.

roscoe was always trents go to guy. he was barely utilized in the passing game not because roscoe sucks. but because jauron sucks and is a bad judge of talent. im just throwing out this point so you can feel better.