When MORTENSEN AND SCHEFTER

Fitzmagic

Dolphins are notoriously slow starters. They haven't won an opening day game since 2003. They are 1-9 in September the last 3 seasons. They haven't won a road game in September since 2003.

PTR

Damn it Promo! You jinxed us!!!...LOL...Just kidding ....go Bills.

Dolphins are notoriously slow starters. They haven't won an opening day game since 2003. They are 1-9 in September the last 3 seasons. They haven't won a road game in September since 2003.

PTR

Honestly, I can't see how this Game is not considered a toss-up at the very least. I actually think The Bills should be a 1-2 point favorite at Home...I'm glad they're not though...More fuel... B-)

I'm actually getting psyched up for it. I always love the season openers. We haven't faired too bad the past few seasons in season openers and if the dolphins have struggled that much. Without a lot of game film on us. I predict it to be a close game. Let's Squish the Fish!!!

Honestly, I can't see how this Game is not considered a toss-up at the very least. I actually think The Bills should be a 1-2 point favorite at Home

dude quit bogarting that thing and pass it over youve obviously had way too much already

the only reason the line isnt +5 or more is cuz its the first game. if i still bet on football id give that 2.5 all day and take the fish

i hate the idea but when we talkin about real paper i gotta be real

Schefter picked the Redskins too :devil: I wish him luck lol.

yeah and kc over the bolts negro pls

Guest dog14787

Moments ago on Sports nation

Jim (Palo Alto)

How are Buddy Nix and Chan Gailey doing with the Bills?Is Ralph Wilson letting them do their jobs?

Chris Mortensen

(11:43 AM)

I think Nix and Gailey are two very good, understated football men. Gailey demands a physical style of football. Nix is a good personnel man. I don't think they can do this overnight and the problem is whether Wilson will allow them to do their jobs. I don't have the answer to that.