Bills cut Levi Brown

Maddog69

Meanwhile not a single atta-boy for finding some undrafted gems like Nelson. Typical Coach Tuesday; always looking for the turd in the sundae.

PTR

give me a break. you ARE NOT correct. Doc here is correct. You need to chill the eff out if anyone.

you guys beat me to it. Holy Hell, CT take some Xanax and relax. You are complaining about 5 players, where 2 of them are on IR 1 made the squad (From what I saw I thought he should have been a PS'er), the other two are probably going to the PS, and all of them are rookies. That is as crazy as expecting Willis McGahee and Travis Henry to remember all of their kids' ages and names.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The general consensus of which you speak (which did certainly exist) was utterly disconnected from reality, and it would make less than no sense to have both Brown and Brohm on the PS. It is very normal for a 7th round draft choice to end up on the practice squad, and that makes perfect sense here. There is the risk that someone snatches Brown from waivers, but that is unlikely. It looks as though it will be Edwards, Fitz, and Brohm as 3rd QB, with Brown on the PS.

This is the least surprising development of the preseason.

An easy call, actually.

you guys beat me to it. Holy Hell, CT take some Xanax and relax. You are complaining about 5 players, where 2 of them are on IR 1 made the squad (From what I saw I thought he should have been a PS'er), the other two are probably going to the PS, and all of them are rookies. That is as crazy as expecting Willis McGahee and Travis Henry to remember all of their kids' ages and names.

That's REALLY over the line. A team of lawyers can't remember all of that.

Maybe something a little easier would be in order, like making Niagra Falls run backwards.

Well you're just wrong. Brohm's accuracy is not NFL-caliber. You cannot miss receivers by 3-4 yards on a consistent basis like he does and be a starter in this league.

I don't know who you favor, but based on that statement you must also want to get rid of Fitz.