Will CJ Spiller Start?

CAVEDAWG

Yes/No

The featured back getting the tough carries? I think that will be Lynch.

The guy who gets the ball a lot to make plays? Yes.

He'll get the ball plenty, regardless of if he is the first RB on the field.. but not a chance is he taking 20+ carries, IMO.

I think I would be surprised if Spiller and Jackson or Lynch weren't on the field on the 1st play of the game.

I would be surprised as well. I think they are both going to be on the field the first play. Who knows what happens after that, but I expect about 15-20 different combinations of Spiller, Marshawn, Maybe Freddy, Evans, Parrish, Johnson, Stupar, Nelson, Foschi, McIntyre, and maybe Jackson or Hardy. We will see one, two and three backs --one, two, three, and four wides (with a fifth in a RB like Spiller) -- zero, one and two TEs -- probably the wildcat and maybe some strange formation we have yet to see. It should be fun.

I think I would be surprised if Spiller and Jackson or Lynch weren't on the field on the 1st play of the game.

I had to read your sentence 3 times to get what you were saying.

You are a computer programmer, right?!?

Let me help...

IF spiller AND (jackson or lynch) NOT on field

THEN surprised

ELSE

not surprised

ENDIF

of course, negative logic should not be used, therefore we use this logic:

IF spiller AND (jackson or lynch) on field

THEN not surprised

ELSE

surprised

ENDIF

Spiller should get the most touches out of any of the RB's IMO, but it doesn't really matter who starts. To have all the RB's we have and with the possible formations we can use our offense should be fun to watch and able to keep the defense off balance.

For the record, bragging about predicting the obvious makes you look like a huge tool. Going out on a limb to say Spiller (who looked good all preseason) would start over Jackson and his broken hand, and Lynch who had only just came back from a foot injury and clearly wasn't 100% THE DAY BEFORE you made your "prediction"... Real Nostradamus we have here.

I would be surprised as well. I think they are both going to be on the field the first play. Who knows what happens after that, but I expect about 15-20 different combinations of Spiller, Marshawn, Maybe Freddy, Evans, Parrish, Johnson, Stupar, Nelson, Foschi, McIntyre, and maybe Jackson or Hardy. We will see one, two and three backs --one, two, three, and four wides (with a fifth in a RB like Spiller) -- zero, one and two TEs -- probably the wildcat and maybe some strange formation we have yet to see. It should be fun.

I would be surprised to see Hardy on the field Sunday. ;)

But yeah, I hope we get dizzy with all the offensive combos on display this week. It's always fun to hear the buzz in the stands when the home crowd recognizes a new set at the line of scrimmage. Hope the players can keep it all straight!