Players to cut

SWVABillsFan

3 players I would cut right now and tell to find their own way home are Foschi, Moats, and Chambers. Of them all Kirk Chambers REALLY SUCKS!!!!!

Add Levi Brown to the list. He has yet to show me anything. Our 3rd stringers all suck. Every damn one of them. Why do we alose to Detriot in the pre season?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

3 players I would cut right now and tell to find their own way home are Foschi, Moats, and Chambers. Of them all Kirk Chambers REALLY SUCKS!!!!!

Add Levi Brown to the list. He has yet to show me anything. Our 3rd stringers all suck. Every damn one of them. Why do we alose to Detriot in the pre season?

relax.....1's and 2's outplayed them...relax...

Disagree about Levi....threw some nice balls..he's a project

Did I mention RELAX?

Overreact much?

PTR

We're DOOOOOOOOOMED!

Except for a couple of cut decisions, this game means nothing.

You are right the game means nothing but a player wanting to make it on a squad to them it should mean everything. I jumped about Levi and think he should stay but the others are so far out of whack. Kirk Chambers really sucks.

Who would you cut?

Depends...Moats probably has some potential so if there was room I'd keep him...if not waivers and hopefully practice squad....I have to believe Brohm is probably gone unless they can get a trade for Fitz...I live in Mount Juliet, TN where Levi is from and my brother in law here knows the famiily well....they feel from talking to him that the brass is high on him and I interpret that to mean they won't risk waivers/PS..

Cuts will be tough..my point to the OP was to not get worked up over losing this game...we came out healthy and I for one am very happy about the how the pre-season wnet..exceeded my expectations especially on offense..

Go Bills!

I'd say so on Brown. He's worth developing.

The waiver wire better bring some help on the O-line, though...

Brown did something that EVERY rookie QB does. Heck I saw Peyton Manning do that! He'll be fine. But most of the Bills playing late 3rd and 4th Q are cuts anyway.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

You are right the game means nothing but a player wanting to make it on a squad to them it should mean everything. I jumped about Levi and think he should stay but the others are so far out of whack. Kirk Chambers really sucks.

Chambers is tough...I'd like to think that there will be a decent Tackle cut that we can pick uo for depth

Jesus Beavis calm the Hell down! Levi's got to learn but has a ton of upside. Moats is worth some investment. Chambers....well....let's see what the waiver wire brings.

Who would you cut?

Right now, hardy easy. And that new tight end, except we need another tight end until we get the other 2 back.

but Hardy needs to go. 3 years in the league and you can't even tell the guy is on the field, meanwhile other recievers that are younger are learning faster than he is.

But yeah, I think it is stupid to cut rookies right away beause they suck. It is different if you are planning on putting them on PS or something.... but who really expects rookies to be awesome? give me a break. Levi Brown, and UFA, looked about as good as brohm. Cut either brohm or fitz. Don't matter either way, they both suck the same for different reasons.

Foschi will live another day only because we have nothing else.

Moats will make it because he was played well when he does not have to cover anyone... he really is a project. Even his special team play is nothing special. He may be a Practice Sqaud guy.

Chambers sucks but he will make it because we have nothing else. Meredith, Green and Wang ... that is it.

Brown will be on the Practice squad.

Buh bye to McCargo and Hardy.