Philly writer complaining about Eagles O-line

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was I dispelased with how the Bills FO handled Peters? Without a doubt. Am I glad he's gone? Yes.

I like Peters as a player, but despise him as an individual who puts himself above the team.

I think that both parties are at fault to a point. Either way, can't we just let this go already?

I think that both parties are at fault to a point. Either way, can't we just let this go already?

We will only let it go after we get Jason Peters back!!! Buddy is outside Peters' house right now standing on the hood of his car with his 80s boombox blaring Peter Gabriel's "In Your Eyes"...Just kidding, I don't want that bum:thumbdown:

We will only let it go after we get Jason Peters back!!! Buddy is outside Peters' house right now standing on the hood of his car with his 80s boombox blaring Peter Gabriel's "In Your Eyes"...Just kidding, I don't want that bum:thumbdown:

Did you really just make a Peter Gabriel reference? Awesome....

There's always an excuse for Jason Peters. It's an injury, it's thinking about the possibility of the hamburgler stealing his hamburgers, it's the whole Eagles offensive line that is making Jason Peters personally perform poorly. It never ends.

It's funny how delusional some bitter fans can be. Excuses are unnecessary.

Scoreboard.

He keeps garnering the respect necessary to make pro bowls at the LT position.

Granted, the majority of bloggers don't get pro bowl votes but the failing the respect of internet douchebags those pro bowls will have to do.

You are thinking of the scenario where the Bills didn't match the offer sheet Bruce Smith signed with the Broncos when he was a RFA. That was about the time Say Anything came out.

Fortunately they did the right thing that time, even though he was a cocaine using , selfish, money grubbing SOB to most Bills fans at the time.

Peters will never be back. Neither will Pat Williams, Nate Clements, London Fletcher or any of the other key players the Bills let walk in recent years and then replaced with a disappointing first day pick.

Penny wise, victory foolish.

Talented players come with all types of personalities. Being able to deal with difficult types like Bruce Smith, Andre Reed and Thurman Thomas was critical to the Bills SB years. The current regime prefers Chris Kelsay's to Bruce Smith's.

It's funny how delusional some bitter fans can be. Excuses are unnecessary.

Scoreboard.

He keeps garnering the respect necessary to make pro bowls at the LT position.

Granted, the majority of bloggers don't get pro bowl votes but the failing the respect of internet douchebags those pro bowls will have to do.

Um, fan voting represents a third of the nomination to the Pro Bowl. The rest of the votes are made up of 32 coaches, 20 of whom don't have time to watch X player during a season, and players, a significant number of whom also don't have time to watch X player during the season. Most go off of name recognition after a player makes his first Pro Bowl, or vote in his buddy to get him some extra money.

But what would you be willing to bet that Peters doesn't make the Pro Bowl this coming year?

Edited by Doc

Um, fan voting represents a third of the nomination to the Pro Bowl. The rest of the votes are made up of 32 coaches, 20 of whom don't have time to watch X player during a season, and players, a significant number of whom also don't have time to watch X player during the season. Most go off of name recognition after a player makes his first Pro Bowl.

But what would you be willing to bet that Peters doesn't make the Pro Bowl this coming year?

So wait......you are telling me the haters get pro bowl votes and he still makes it?!!! I'm astonished.

BTW, if I knew you, I'd take that bet in a heartbeat. Why don't you just save this post and if he doesn't make it you can gloat. I'm just pointing out the obvious.

He's odds on.

So wait......you are telling me the haters get pro bowl votes and he still makes it?!!! I'm astonished.

BTW, if I knew you, I'd take that bet in a heartbeat. Why don't you just save this post and if he doesn't make it you can gloat. I'm just pointing out the obvious.

He's odds on.

You're on.